1. Does it really work?
PureMother Flower Essence has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does PureMother Flower Essence do?
PureMother Flower Essence is a 100% natural, safe and effective formula of pure and undiluted flower and gem essences to support emotional conditions directly after birth and during the first days and weeks thereafter.
4. What does PureMother Flower Essence contain?
PureMother Flower Essence contains the following carefully selected flower essences presented in a convenient, liquid infusion:
- Keurtjie essence has wonderful uplifting qualities that support nurturing instincts and instills confidence in parenting abilities. Keurtjie holds the properties of caring and protection vital in forging the early bond between parent and child.
- Petunia essence enhances inspiration and creativity, thereby allowing the realization of dreams. A sense of wonder and an inner optimism at the possibilities of the future are encouraged by this natural flower essence.
- Clivia essence is most useful for mothers who tend to worry about their children or other loved ones. Irrational and unfounded worries about the safety and well-being of your children are common after birth. This essence supports a caring attitude with along with inner strength, calm and trust in the expectation of your family's safety.
- Comfrey essence is an excellent nerve tonic and supports an inner sense of tranquility and calm.
- Oreganum essence promotes the ability to be oneself with confidence.
- Smoky Quartz gem essence removes negative energies and thoughts and softens mood. This gem essence is also an excellent sexual tonic.
- Zinnia essence brings out the qualities of cheerfulness, humor, wonder and energy. This essence helps adults to relate more freely and easily to children and facilitates joy and laughter.
Native Remedies' flower essence products are a 100% natural liquid infusion which contains a selection of classic stock strength flower essences. In line with the classic method, all our flower and gem essences are infused in natural sunlight using pure spring water. They are hand-bottled and hand-labeled in a peaceful environment away from factory production lines so as not to interfere with the vibrational energies of the flowers.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is PureMother Flower Essence approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since PureMother Flower Essence is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). PureMother Flower Essence follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use PureMother Flower Essence?
Dilute tincture in boiled filtered or spring water, allow to cool, and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop under tongue as directed or place on temples and wrists.
Adults: Take 1 drop under the tongue or drink 7 drops in 1/4 cup of water after birth 3-4 times daily for 14 days, or as needed. May also place 1-2 drops on temples and wrists.
PureMother Flower Essence is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
7. In what form does PureMother Flower Essence come?
PureMother Essence comes in a 15 ml liquid infusion of stock strength, hand-bottled flower and gem essences
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
The essences in this remedy have been chosen for their quick absorption into the system. After a few sips during labor, inner strength, stamina and motivation will be supported.
10. Does PureMother Flower Essence have any side effects?
No, PureMother Flower Essence does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of PureMother Flower Essence have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
PureMother Flower Essence comes in a 15 ml liquid infusion of stock strength flower and gem essences. Since only 7 drops are diluted in one liter of water and sipped during labor a bottle is more than sufficient for one labor. Duration of the product will depend largely on frequency of use.
12. I have always needed my 8 hours of sleep every night. I am going to be a single parent and I don't how on earth I am going to cope! Any suggestions?
In the first few weeks of your baby's life, sleepless nights will be the norm as your child wakes you often. This period will be challenging but should not last long. Take every opportunity to catch up on some shut-eye, especially when the baby naps. Don't worry too much about household chores and other responsibilities during this time- catch a few winks as soon as your baby is settled- this will be a life-saver. Our WelcomeBaby Flower Essence will also help your new baby to settle into his/her new environment and establish a good sleep routine.
13. What must I do when my baby cries? How will I know what he/she is crying for?
Accept that all babies cry, every day when they are newborn. As babies are completely helpless and unable to explain their needs to us, crying is their only way of communicating. As a new parent, it can sometimes be difficult to work out what your baby is telling you - is he/she hungry, tired, cold, thirsty, uncomfortable or in need of affection? Not knowing why your baby is crying can make it more upsetting. You will, however, begin to recognize different patterns of crying very soon as you get to know your child, and will be able to anticipate his/her needs better. If baby has difficulty settling, he may have colic or may even be reacting to things in his environment that are causing him to feel insecure. Try Native Remedies iBaba for Colic or Triple Complex Sleep Tonic (both 100% safe for small babies). Our NaturalEco Infant Massage Oil and Blissful Baby Massage Oil are both formulated especially for babies. Daily use with gentle massage greatly facilitates bonding with your baby and helps babies to feel loved and peaceful.
14. Is this remedy OK to use while breastfeeding and won't harm my baby?
Flower and Gem Essences are classified as vibrational medicine and are manufactured in such a way that they do not carry any risks and can be safely used by all ages. They will also not interact with any other prescription or OTC medicine you may be taking.
15. What else can I do?
Trust yourself and your instincts. Mothering is a natural process that is learned only by doing. Of course, you may sometimes need advice or a helping hand but remember that ultimately, you and your partner know your child the best. Encourage your partner to bond with the new baby by holding, feeding, changing or just watching him/her.
Remember that this little life is 100% dependant on you for everything. Without you, your baby will not be able to survive. This makes it very important for you to care and nurture yourself as well during these early years. Your baby depends on you to look after yourself as well!