- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Fertile XX do?
- What does Fertile XX contain?
- Is Fertile XX approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Fertile XX?
- In what form does Fertile XX come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Fertile XX have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I use Fertile XX along with conventional medical fertility treatment?
1. Does it really work?
Fertile XX has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Fertile XX do?
Fertile XX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal tonic specially formulated to promote healthy conditions for conception. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Fertile XX has been used for many years to safely and effectively promote reproductive health, regulate ovulation and improve overall systemic health, without the negative side effects of prescription drugs and conventional infertility treatments.
Fertile XX contains a selection of herbs known to support a healthy uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and reproductive functioning. Regular use of Fertile XX restores normal hormone balance in the female body as well as healthy egg production and regular menstruation and ovulation while also supporting overall systemic health, which is beneficial to the pregnancy and conception process.
4. What does Fertile XX contain?
Fertile XX is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage to support fertility:
- Chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus castus) promotes balance, not only with regards to hormones, but also with regards to libido. Therefore, Chasteberry has been traditionally used as both an aphrodisiac and to support regular menstrual cycles and ovulation. This herb has also been investigated for its potential to support healthy ovulation cycles and conditions for conception (I. Gerhard, A. Patek, B. Monga, A. Blank, C. Gorkow "Agnus castus combination product displays efficacy in female sterility" Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study, Department of Gynecology, Heidelberg University. Source. Forsch. KomplementÃ¤rmed. 1998; 5: 272-278).
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) has been used for thousands of years by Native Americans. It has become more well-known in the Western world through research on its supportive effect on hormone functioning and support of the female reproductive system (Liske E. "Therapeutic efficacy and safety of Cimicifuga racemosa for gynecologic disorders". Adv Ther. 1998 Jan-Feb;15(1):45-53. Review.) (Frei-Kleiner S, Schaffner W, Rahlfs VW, Bodmer Ch, BirkhÃ¤user M. "Cimicifuga racemosa dried ethanolic extract in menopausal disorders: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial". Maturitas. 2005 Aug 16;51(4):397-404. Epub 2004 Dec 10. PMID: 16039414.).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an ancient, highly respected Chinese tonic. One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental ginseng is the ginsenosides, which help to maintain healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female reproductive organs. Used regularly, Siberian ginseng can support the healthy regulation of the menstrual cycle, hormone balance, and the health of the uterus, thus maintaining conditions conducive to fetal implantation after conception. This herb has also been evaluated for its ability to act as a natural adaptogen to support the body’s ability to strive for harmony and maintain balance in body systems (Davydov M, Krikorian AD. "Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim. (Araliaceous) as an adaptogen: a closer look". J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct;72(3):345-93. Review).
Fertile XX contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and contains no animal products.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Fertile XX approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Fertile XX is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Fertile XX follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Fertile XX?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water.
Adults (Female): Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Adults (Male): We recommend Fertile XY™ for male partners when trying to conceive.
Caution: All ingredients in this remedy are well-tolerated and safe, but safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you suspect you are pregnant, cease the remedy until confirming. This remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments, but doctors should be informed that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic.
7. In what form does Fertile XX come in?
Fertile XX is a concentrated tincture which comes in a convenient drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly as a natural tonic to support reproductive health. Although not necessary, this remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments. However, if you are undergoing conventional fertility treatment, it is always advisable to inform your doctor that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic.
10. How long until support is seen?
This is a difficult question to answer, as each woman’s body is different. Remember that natural remedies help your body to support reproductive health, balance hormones responsible for reproduction, and also maintain overall systemic functioning and health.
We have had a variety of testimonials from our customers, with some reporting very quick results and others reporting results after 6-12 months.
11. Does Fertile XX have any side effects?
No, Fertile XX does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Fertile XX have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs. However, this product should only be used with other fertility aids under medical supervision.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Fertile XX will last approximately 40 days.
13. Can I use Fertile XX along with conventional medical fertility treatment?
Unfortunately Fertile XX cannot be used together with conventional fertility treatments. We do not recommend that they be used simultaneously, unless under medical supervision.