- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Thanda Passion Booster do?
- What does Thanda Passion Booster contain?
- Is Thanda Passion Booster approved by the FDA?
- How do I take Thanda Passion Booster?
- In what form does Thanda Passion Booster come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Thanda Passion Booster have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Thanda Passion Booster has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Thanda Passion Booster do?
Thanda Passion Booster is a powerful tonic for female sexual health that contains a range of specially selected herbs from Africa and the Orient which are traditionally identified as having aphrodisiac properties. They are known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy sexual desire, orgasmic functioning and systemic balance in the female reproductive system by promoting a balanced flow of blood and routine sensitivity to the female genitals. Thanda can make all the difference without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
Using Thanda on a regular basis enhances healthy sexual desire, optimal orgasmic functioning and sexual health - allowing you to relax and enjoy sex, day or night!
4. What does Thanda Passion Booster contain?
Thanda Passion Booster is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- DMG (NN Diemethylglycine) is a nutritional supplement and vitamin B15 precursor with a range of supportive functions. DMG is a versatile health-promoting factor that can help to support a strong immune system. It is a natural amino acid found in the body. DMG supplies methyl groups for modification, building, and detoxifying many constituents in the body. DMG can support physical and mental energy levels and support healthy oxygen utilization in tissues. It acts as an antioxidant to support cellular health, and also supports circulation by maintaining healthy oxygen utilization.
- Ashwaghanda (Withania somnifera) is also known as "Indian ginseng". A major traditional use of the herb is in "balancing life forces", which may be regarded as an adaptogenic or tonic effect. Ashwagandha is considered to be a "rasayana" that promotes rejuvenation according to traditional Ayurvedic practice. Over 35 active ingredients have been identified in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides, making it a powerpack of natural health and a supporter of performance! (Bucci LR. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) contains ginsenosides, which support healthy blood flow to the brain, peripherals, and female sexual organs. Healthy blood flow to the sexual organs can increase female sexual pleasure. This herb can also help support healthy energy levels. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med. 2004;34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health. Studies also provide increasing evidence for the role of ginsenoside in healthy sexual functions (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide". Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May;962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is particularly renowned for its content of flavonoids, terpenoids, and organic acids. Researchers have studied its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow). Theories for the results included the maintenance of circulation to genitals and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain. (Cohen AJ, Bartlik B. "Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction". J Sex Marital Ther. 1998;24:139-143).
- Puncture vine (Tribulus terrestris) has a long history of traditional use in China, India, and Greece. In ancient times it was recommended as a treatment to support female fertility and to maintain a healthy libido in both men and women. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of various hormones including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason supports sexual function (Adimoelja A. "Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions" [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84).
- Gentiana lutea is a tonic herb that grows wild or is cultivated in Europe, India, and North America. Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to support optimal functioning in all organs of the body. Gentiana has been used for centuries. It gets its name from Gentius, who was King of Illyria (a part of Greece) from 180-167 B.C. He is said to have discovered the medicinal value of this plant. The therapeutic properties of this herb are thought to be due to its rich glycoside content (Aberham A, Schwaiger S, Stuppner H, Ganzera M. "Quantitative analysis of iridoids, secoiridoids, xanthones and xanthone glycosides in Gentiana lutea L. roots by RP-HPLC and LC-MS". J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007 Nov 5;45(3):437-42. Epub 2007 Jul 10. PMID: 17697760).
- Muira puama is nicknamed "potency wood" by natives. Muira puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to support healthy sexual desire. Studies have identified some of Muira puama's chemical compounds. Among the substances found in the herb are alkaloids, fatty acids, tannins, volatile oils, sterols, and resins (Iwasa, J., and Y. Kimura, "Studies on the constituents of muira puama," Yakugaku Zasshi (1969), 89(8):1172-24). This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire (Rowland DL, Tai W. "A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions". J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):185-205. Review. PMID: 12851124) (Waynberg J, Brewer S. "Effects of Herbal vX (Muira Puama and Ginkgo biloba) on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women". Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct;17(5):255-62. PMID: 11186145).
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic for the female reproductive system and is commonly used as a tonic for sexual functioning and also as a rejuvenating tonic to support performance (Bucci, L. R. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. The main constituents include glycerides, steroids, flavonoids, and volatile oil.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Thanda Passion Booster approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Thanda Passion Booster is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Thanda Passion Booster follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency
6. How do I take Thanda Passion Booster?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Female Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals.
For Male Adults: We recommend Ikawe for Men™ for male partners.
Special instructions: An additional dose is also recommended 15-30 minutes before sex.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Thanda Passion Booster come?
Thanda Passion Booster comes in a convenient capsule.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Using Thanda Passion Booster on a regular basis helps to maintain healthy sexual desire, orgasmic functioning and sexual health - helping you to relax and enjoy sex, day or night!
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary due to a number of influential factors. Some women experience almost immediate results, while others may take a few weeks to respond. Thanda may be used regularly as an herbal tonic to support general health and overall female sexual functioning.
Over time (usually 3-6 weeks), Thanda Passion Booster will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy reproductive system, with some women responding sooner than others.
11. Does Thanda Passion Booster have any side effects?
No, Thanda Passion Booster does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Thanda Passion Booster have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Thanda Passion Booster contains 60 capsules and will last 15-30 days based on usage (1 or 2 capsules twice daily).
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.