1. Does it really work?
ProState Relief has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ProState Relief do?
ProState Relief is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve urgency and frequent urination in men.
4. What does ProState Relief contain?
ProState Relief contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Sabal serrulata (6C) is made from saw palmetto that is also used as an herbal extract for the prostate. It is suited to the individual who experiences frequent urges to urinate at night, difficulty passing urine, and a sense of coldness in the sexual organs. It is also used in lower potencies for urinary incontinence in elderly men.
- Cubeba (6C) is suited to those who experience a ‘constricting’ feeling after urination, or experience the desire to urinate every ten or fifteen minutes. They commonly have unusual discharge, inflamed prostate and violet-smelling urine.
- Chimaphila umbellata (6C) is often helpful when the prostate is enlarged, accompanied by urine retention yet accompanied by frequent urges. The person may have the sensation that a ball is lodged in the pelvic floor, or may experience pressure, swelling, and soreness that are worse when sitting.
- Conium maculatum (6C) is suited to men who experience ‘stopping and starting’ of urine flow, defined by straining to expel the urine and stopping after becoming tired in the process. Without any pressure, urination starts again. Irregular muscular actions while passing urine may also be experienced.
- Clematis (6C) is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
ProState Relief is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). ProState Relief contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is ProState Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are
classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations ProState Relief and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ProState Relief?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 2-3 hours or until symptoms subside. Thereafter, take 2 tablets 3 times daily for 5 days.
For those who have experienced repeated prostate problems, we recommend ongoing use of our herbal Prostate Dr. ™ to support prostate health and functioning.
How to use both remedies: Begin both remedies at the same time and use concurrently for the first 5 days. Thereafter, if symptoms have subsided, Prostate Relief can be stopped and treatment with Prostate Dr. should continue 2-3 times daily indefinitely for continued prostate and bladder health. Also remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Remember that regular prostate examinations are very important in men over the age of 40. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does ProState Relief come?
ProState Relief is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
ProState Relief can be taken for the short-term relief of symptoms like weakened urine flow, the feeling that the bladder is not completely empty even after urination, and the urge to urinate frequently at night.
10. How long until support is seen?
ProState Relief gets to work quickly - helping to support the prostate and urinary system from within. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show almost immediate improvement of their symptoms that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. Regular use is key!
11. Does ProState Relief have any side effects?
No, ProState Relief does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of ProState Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of ProState Relief contains 180 lactose tablets. The length of time that a bottle lasts depends upon the amount taken.
13. Does ProState Relief have any counter indications?
This remedy will not interact adversely with any prescription drugs. However, strong mint-flavored candy should be avoided, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
14. What else can I do?
There are precautionary measures that can be taken to lessen the likelihood of prostate problems and support prostate health. Do not delay urination once you experience an urge - never ‘hold it in’ against your body’s wishes to relieve the bladder. As soon as you get the urge to urinate, find a bathroom and empty the bladder completely. Avoid drinking liquids after 6 pm to reduce the need to urinate frequently during the night, but do drink 8 glasses of water during the day to help prevent bacteria from accumulating in the bladder. Try drinking cranberry juice 4 times a day to increase the acidity of the urine, especially if you feel burning sensations when urinating.