- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Femalite do?
- What does Femalite contain?
- Is Femalite approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Femalite?
- In what form does Femalite come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Femalite have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
1. Does it really work?
Femalite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Femalite do?
Femalite helps to maintain stable mood and hormonal balance before menstruation, as well as provide a soothing effect for those common monthly ‘aches and pains’ during menstruation itself. It contains three well known, soothing and effective herbal ingredients - Fennel, Pulsatilla and Melissa.
4. What does Femalite contain?
Femalite is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been studied for its ability to support regular healthy menstrual periods. (Namavar, Jahromi B., Tartifizadeh, A., and Khabnadideh, S. "Comparison of fennel and mefenamic acid for the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea." Int.J.Gynaecol.Obstet. 2003; 80(2):153-157.) It is also used to support water balance and acts as a liver tonic.
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) is a soothing and supportive herb for the female reproductive system.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinale) has been studied for its ability to promote a balanced mood and a calm state of mind. (Kennedy, D. O., Wake, G., Savelev, S., Tildesley, N. T., Perry, E. K., Wesnes, K. A., and Scholey, A. B. "Modulation of mood and cognitive performance following acute administration of single doses of Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) with human CNS nicotinic and muscarinic receptor-binding properties." Neuropsychopharmacology 2003; 28(10):1871-1881.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Femalite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Femalite is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Femalite follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Femalite?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 0.25 mL 3-4 times daily.
Children 10-12: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Femalite come?
Femalite comes in a convenient drop formula, simply added to juice or water and sipped, it is pleasant tasting and can make all the difference.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Femalite may be taken when needed for support during the premenstrual and menstrual period.
10. How long until support is seen?
Femalite quickly helps to support a stable mood.
11. Does Femalite have any side effects?
No, Femalite does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Femalite have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Femalite will last through four to five menstrual cycles, depending on frequency of use.