1. Does it really work?
SAD Soother has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SAD Soother do?
SAD Soother is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to soothe the short-term feelings of sadness associated with the weather. SAD Soother can be used to safely support the nervous system and at a cellular level, without harmful side effects.
4. What does SAD Soother contain?
SAD Soother contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Calc carb (6C) suits those individuals that tend to feel tired when it is colder and have a general dislike to cold environments.
- Alumina (30C) is a homeopathic remedy used to address general sluggishness and the feeling of wanting to ‘curl up and hibernate’.
- Aurum met (30C) is a remedy for those that are very sensitive and need some lightness to enter their lives (like the gold from which the remedy is made!). They often describe a feeling of a ‘cloud hanging over them’.
- Nat mur (6X) maintains the body's water balance by controlling the movement of water in and out of the cells. This means that brain cellular health is supported due to effective nutrition, oxygen and blood supply to each cell in the brain. Note: Due to the special manufacturing process of tissue salts, Nat mur should not be confused with salt, and may be safely used by people requiring low salt diets.
- Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. It is an excellent nerve tonic and natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen the feeling of ‘being on edge’. Kali phos supports a healthy brain and nervous system and can help relieve common irritability.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
SAD Soother is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is SAD Soother approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are
classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations SAD Soother and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use SAD Soother?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly.
For all ages: Take 10 drops 3-5 times daily.
SAD Soother is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint flavored candy as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does SAD Soother come?
SAD Soother is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use SAD Soother regularly to address common emotions related to dreary winter weather.
10. How long until support is seen?
SAD Soother supports the body on a cellular level helping to support the nervous system from the first dose.
11. Does SAD Soother have any side effects?
No, SAD Soother does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of SAD Soother have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 50ml bottle of SAD Soother will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, SAD Soother is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.