- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Scab-Ease Itch Relief do?
- What does Scab-Ease Itch Relief contain?
- Is Scab-Ease Itch Relief approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Scab-Ease Itch Relief?
- In what form does Scab-Ease Itch Relief come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Scab-Ease Itch Relief have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Scab-Ease Itch Relief has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards – using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest – that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Scab-Ease Itch Relief do?
Scab-Ease Itch Relief is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve scabies symptoms. Scab-Ease Itch Relief can been used to safely support soothed skin, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Scab-Ease Itch Relief contain?
Scab-Ease Itch Relief contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arum triph (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient that helps address cracked, bleeding, stinging or pricking issues of the skin. It’s especially useful for peeling or shedding of scales on the skin, and for little round, red, hard pimples throughout the body.
- Staphisagria (12C) was known to the ancient Greeks and Romans and was used traditionally to address bites and symptoms thereof.
- Viola tri (12C) is homeopathically used to address itching that seems intolerable, and scabs that may crack.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Scab-Ease Itch Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Scab-Ease Itch Relief and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Scab-Ease Itch Relief?
Adults & Children 12+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 12: Reduce dosage to 0.25 mL 3-5 times daily.
Scab-Ease Itch Relief is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint flavored candy as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicine from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Scab-Ease Itch Relief come?
Scab-Ease Itch Relief is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Scab-Ease Itch Relief as needed to address scabies-related discomfort on the skin, such as acute itching.
10. How long until support is seen?
Scab-Ease Itch Relief supports the body on a cellular level helping to support soothed skin from the first dose.
11. Does Scab-Ease Itch Relief have any side effects?
No, Scab-Ease Itch Relief does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Scab-Ease Itch Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Scab-Ease Itch Relief lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.