- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Sinus Soothe do?
- What does Sinus Soothe contain?
- Is Sinus Soothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Sinus Soothe?
- In what form does Sinus Soothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does Sinus Soothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Sinus Soothe addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Sinus Soothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Sinus Soothe do?
Sinus Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve sinusitis symptoms, including sinus congestion, inflammation and pain.
Sinus Soothe may be taken at the first sign of sinusitis, as it works quickly to reduce sinus pressure, excess mucus and open nasal passages, as well as relieve sinus pressure headaches. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to support overall sinus health, without side effects.
4. What does Sinus Soothe contain?
Sinus Soothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Kali bich (6C) works best for conditions that are accompanied by the symptom of pain in a particular spot, or where the ache is easily located with a fingertip. Particularly effective when used for complaints affecting the mucous membranes, especially in the nose or when there is a fullness or pressure in the nose.
- Pulsatilla (6C) is suited to those who dislike stuffy rooms and closed spaces. This homeopathic remedy is used for addressing yellowy catarrh and dull headaches when sinuses are tender to the touch. Sharp pains may begin on the right side of the face, but tend to move around.
- Hepar sulph (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used when congestion is the primary issue.
- Thuja (12C) is suited to those who tend to sleep badly. This homeopathic ingredient is used to address headaches, and respiratory complaints as well as nasal polyps.
- Spigelia (6C) is used when radiating, dull or throbbing pain is present in the head or face, typically affecting the left side, temple or behind the eyes.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Sinus Soothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Sinus Soothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Sinus Soothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Sinus Soothe?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 2 hours until symptoms subside.
Sinus Soothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Sinus Soothe come?
Sinus Soothe comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Sinus Soothe gets to work upon the first dose - helping to clear congested nasal passages. Sinus Soothe contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does Sinus Soothe have any side effects?
No, Sinus Soothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Sinus Soothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Sinus Soothe will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is Sinus Soothe addictive or habit-forming?
No, Sinus Soothe is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Sinus Soothe is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.