1. Does it really work?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream do?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream contains a special blend of four essential oils and herbal ingredients - including Coenzyme Q10 - selected to promote balanced, nourished, moisturized skin and enhance skin’s healthy glow. These ingredients are known to discourage the visible signs of aging and its formula encourages elasticity and rejuvenation of the skin for a youthful complexion.
4. What does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream contain?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream contains the following essential oil and herbal extract ingredients:
- Rosehip seed oil is a nourishing and soothing skin tonic known for its promotion of skin health (Shabykin, G. P. and Godorazhi, A. I. "A polyvitamin preparation of fat-soluble vitamins (carotolin) and rose hip oil in the treatment of certain dermatoses". Vestn.Dermatol.Venerol. 1967;41(4):71-73).
- Almond oil has been shown in studies to have protein, emulsin, prunasin, daucosterol, and other sterols. Trace amounts of vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, vitamin E, and amino acids, including glutamic acid, aspartic acid, and arginine, were also present.
- Vit E oil supports skin health and a youthful appearance, addresses damage from free-radicals and helps to maintain elasticity.
- Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the reddish-brown seed or pit. Apricot pit contains amygdalin, a plant compound that may be useful for skin complaints.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil and has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - especially dry skin. This essential oil is also known to help the skin in its ability to lock in moisture.
- Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age. Many of the therapeutic benefits of CoQ10 are attributed to its role in the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and its antioxidant effects.
- Magnesium ascorbyl palmitate is the most widely used nonirritant fat-soluble derivative of vitamin C in skin care.
- Base: Cream/soap base with GSE.
Native Remedies' products are created using a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a manufacturing method that guarantees you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals. Contains no chemical or artificial fragrances, is not tested on animals, and is backed by Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream?
After cleansing, apply moisturizing cream to the face and neck with clean hands and massage until absorbed, taking care to avoid the eye area.
Adults & Children 12+: Use 1 time daily.
Caution: For topical use only. Keep out of reach of children. Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
7. In what form does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream come?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream comes in a cream/soap base with GSE.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream begins to work immediately after the first application. Ongoing use as needed is recommended.
10. Does SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream have any side effects?
No, SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a tube last?
One 50g tube of SkinSave Anti-Aging Cream will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a tube lasts will depend on the frequency of use.