- Does it really work?
- How long has this been on the market?
- What exactly does PureCalm do?
- What does PureCalm contain?
- Is PureCalm approved by the FDA?
- How do I take PureCalm?
- In what form does PureCalm come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does PureCalm have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
PureCalm has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards and use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does PureCalm do?
PureCalm is a 100% safe, non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to quickly relieve the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, PureCalm has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve feelings of stress, tension and nervousness in both children and adults without any of the harmful side effects possible with prescription medication.
PureCalm contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive role in calming moods, plus reducing irritability and restlessness. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, PureCalm drops works quickly to alleviate anxiety exactly when you need it!
4. What does PureCalm contain?
PureCalm contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13.).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001;26(5):369-373.).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is PureCalm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since PureCalm is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). PureCalm follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take PureCalm?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, or drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Calm Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve panic, stress, worry and nervous tension.
7. In what form does PureCalm come?
PureCalm is presented in a concentrated tincture formula, making it easy to take.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
PureCalm can be used as needed to support healthy nervous system function.
10. How long until support is seen?
PureCalm contains three powerful, all-natural, proven herbs in a concentrated medicinal extract as a tincture formula. This formula facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the nervous system is instantly supported.
11. Does PureCalm have any side effects?
No. PureCalm does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients in PureCalm have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of PureCalm will last approximately 40-80 days (depending on frequency of use).
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, our homeopathic Triple Complex Calm Tonic™ can be taken safely for effective support of a calmed mood and well-being.