- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does A+ TestCalmer do?
- What does A+ TestCalmer contain?
- Is A+ TestCalmer approved by the FDA?
- How do I use A+ TestCalmer?
- In what form does A+ TestCalmer come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does A+ TestCalmer have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
A+ TestCalmer has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does A+ TestCalmer do?
A+ TestCalmer safely maintains health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system to help support a positive approach to tests and exams, without side effects.
4. What does A+ TestCalmer contain?
A+ TestCalmer contains the following ingredients:
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a naturally soothing remedy which acts as a safe, effective and non-addictive nerve tonic. Studies have supported the soothing effects of this herb (Bourin, M., Bougerol, T., Guitton, B., and Broutin, E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo." Fundam.Clin Pharmacol 1997;11(2):127-132.)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known as a general tonic and energizer. This herb is also an excellent supplement for academic performance and maintaining healthy memory functioning. Rosemary is known to support healthy cerebral blood flow and cognitive functioning. Recent studies have found that Rosemary contains natural acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is a chemical in the brain that supports memory function. (Adsersen, A., Gauguin, B., Gudiksen, L., and Jager, A. K. "Screening of plants used in Danish folk medicine to treat memory dysfunction for acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity." J Ethnopharmacol 4-6-2006;104(3):418-422.)
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found in Africa and Asia and is a favorite food of elephants who are known to possess great memories. This herb is traditionally used as a tonic for the brain and nervous system, supporting circulation to all areas of the body. Research has demonstrated the beneficial effect of Centella asiatica in maintaining healthy memory, concentration, and mental performance levels. (Bradwejn, J., Zhou, Y., Koszycki, D., and Shlik, J. "A double-blind, placebo-controlled study on the effects of Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) on acoustic startle response in healthy subjects." J.Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20(6):680-684. ) It is therefore an excellent supplement for students and scholars, especially when faced with tests and exams.
- Anacardium (6C) is a natural ingredient most useful for nervous health in children, and in those who need self confidence. Anacardium is often recommended for those with a feeling of inadequacy.
- Gelsemium (6C) is an excellent remedy to support balance especially during times of common nervous anticipation, when there is a tendency to go ‘blank’.
Contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed.
A+ TestCalmer is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is A+ TestCalmer approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since A+ TestCalmer is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). A+ TestCalmer follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use A+ TestCalmer?
Adults & Children 6+: Mix 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water when needed. Repeat serving after 3 hours if necessary.
Children under 6: We recommend Triple Complex Brain Tonic™.
Special instructions: May also be added to a bottle of spring water and sipped slowly during exams.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Brain Tonic to safely and effectively relieve mental fatigue and increase alertness.
7. In what form does A+ TestCalmer come?
A+ TestCalmer comes in a convenient liquid tincture formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
A+ TestCalmer can be used to soothe common ‘nervous jitters’ and support confidence immediately before and during test taking or exams without sacrificing mental alertness. A+ TestCalmer will not cause drowsiness or adversely affect concentration in any way.
10. How long until support is seen?
A+ TestCalmer will act quickly to support calm, clear thinking and produce positive test results. The best results are achieved when A+ TestCalmer is used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
11. Does A+ TestCalmer have any side effects?
No, A+ TestCalmer does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of A+ TestCalmer have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of A+ TestCalmer will last approximately 30 days if taken on a regular, daily basis but will last longer with occasional usage.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.