- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does N-Con Tonic do?
- What does N-Con Tonic contain?
- Is N-Con Tonic approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does N-Con Tonic come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does N-Con Tonic have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
N-Con Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does N-Con Tonic do?
N-Con Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients to relieve urine leakage and strengthen bladder and urinary tract muscles. The ingredients in N-Con Tonic are known for their toning and supportive properties on the entire urinary system, prostate and pancreas.
This formula is excellent for the elderly, for women after pregnancy, or for anyone who wants to support and maintain bladder and urinary tract health and control. N-Con Tonic also contains ingredients that are well known for their tonic effect on the immune system.
4. What does N-Con Tonic contain?
N-Con Tonic contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Calcium fluor. (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support, tone and maintain elasticity in all cells and body tissues. It can help to maintain tone in the uterus after pregnancy and support bladder functioning in all ages, including the elderly. Calc. flour. is also useful in the maintenance of prostate health.
- Nat. phos. (D6) is another biochemic tissue salt which is often recommended to help with the maintenance of natural PH balance in the body. Nat. phos. is a natural choice for urinary system health, helping to maintain healthy PH levels in the urine, as well as the health of bladder tissue. Nat. phos acts as an invaluable tonic for the bladder, gallbladder, and kidneys.
- Nat. sulph. (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as the 'cell cleanser' because it helps to maintain balance of all body fluids. It has many uses and supports the health of the liver, pancreas, urinary tract system, respiratory system and digestive system.
- Pulsatilla (3X) is a well known homeopathic remedy well suited to those with bladder complaints. This remedy suits those who tend to feel worse in the early evening and is particularly useful when addressing maters of the urinary system.
- Equisetum arv (3X) has been used since the time of the Ancient Greeks. Homeopathically speaking Equisetum is well known for its beneficial effect on the urinary tract and prostate and can help to maintain the tone of the walls of the bladder (helping to promote strong bladder muscles) and urethra and promote healthy bladder functioning.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
N-Con Tonic is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant.
N-Con Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is N-Con Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations N-Con Tonic and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 2 tablets 2-3 times daily as needed.
Children 6-12: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily as needed.
Children under 6: We recommend BeDry™.
N-Con Tonic is a homeopathic remedy and is safe to use during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding and will not interact with any other prescription medication.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does N-Con Tonic come?
N-Con Tonic is presented in a convenient tablet.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed to maintain healthy tone, strength in bladder and urinary tract tissue plus support healthy flow of urine.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because N-Con Tonic is 100% homeopathic, it supports the body on a cellular level - getting to work addressing acute symptoms upon the first dose. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the bladder and urinary system, UTI-Clear™ is recommended.
11. Does N-Con Tonic have any side effects?
No, N-Con Tonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of N-Con Tonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of N-Con Tonic contains 180 tablets and will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Yes! N-Con Tonic is safe to use during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding and will not interact with any other prescription medication.