- Does it really work?
- How long has this been on the market?
- What exactly does Ear-Heal do?
- What does Ear-Heal contain?
- Are Ear-Heal approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Ear-Heal?
- In what form does Ear-Heal come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Ear-Heal have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Ear-Heal has been very effective and demonstrates a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Ear-Heal do?
Ear-Heal is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy specially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to safely and effectively relieve symptoms of bacterial, viral and fungal ear infections in adults and children over 10 years old (babies and children under 10, use Eddy Ear Sprinkles™).
Ear-Heal contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in promoting balance in the outer, middle and inner ear, maintaining routine and normal levels of bacteria in the ear.
4. What does Ear-Heal contain?
Ear-Heal contains the following herbal ingredients:
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla) is an important nerve relaxant, soothing tonic and analgesic herb. Modern research has investigated this herb for its specific ability to support ear health (Mossinger P. "Treatment of otitis media with pulsatilla." Kinderartzl Prax. 1985;16:581-582). (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. [Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy]. HNO 1996;44(8):462-466.).
- Eastern purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is the best known and researched herb for stimulating the immune system. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented about the effectiveness of this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of this Echinacea (Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized,double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Ann Intern Med 2002; Dec 17, 137(12):939-946), (Cohen HA, Varsano I, Kahan E, et al. Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2004;158(3):217-221.). Research has also shown that Echinacea increases the activity of the immune system cells, reduces inflammation and inhibits growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi. These properties make Echinacea the ideal herb for treating infection and reducing inflammation in the ear.
- Hepar sulph (6C) is derived from Calcium sulphide. This remedy tends to suit those who often feel chilly and are sensitive to the cold. They tend to feel better on wrapping the ears and head warmly and dislike the wind or a draft. Hepar sulph is an excellent homeopathic remedy for sharp pains and is particularly useful for ear infections producing a foul-smelling, greenish discharge.
- Belladonna (30C) is a remedy that suits those that have a sensitivity to loud noise, often accompanied by throbbing. Belladonna treats ear infections of sudden onset that are accompanied by high fever and swollen glands.
- Pulsatilla (12C) is made from the Windflower and used to treat infection following exposure to cold or dampness. It is particularly effective when there is moderate fever and the ear is red and inflamed and producing a yellow/green discharge.
- Levisticum radix (30C) is another homeopathic remedy useful in treatment of longstanding ear conditions and chronic earache. Levisticum is also very effective in drying excess mucus collected in the ear.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Ear-Heal approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Ear-Heal is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Ear-Heal follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Ear-Heal?
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Children 11-14: Use 1 drop per year of age.
Children 10 & under: Use Eddy Ear Sprinkles™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
Note: For ongoing support, it is recommended that Ear-Heal be used concurrently with Ear-OK Drops™ . Ear-Heal is intended for internal use to support the immune system from the inside, while Ear-OK Drops™ is applied directly into the ear. See savings offered on our special offer ComboPacks below.
7. In what form does Ear-Heal come?
Ear-Heal is presented in a convenient tincture formula. Simply dilute in a little water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold), dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Ear-Heal as needed to support the immune system and ear health.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support should be noted within the first few days or sooner and will be enhanced with consistent use over a period of 1-3 weeks.
11. Does Ear-Heal have any side effects?
No, Ear-Heal does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Ear-Heal have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Ear-Heal will last 25-30 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.