- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does ReGrow Plus do?
- What does ReGrow Plus contain?
- Is ReGrow Plus approved by the FDA?
- How do I take ReGrow Plus ?
- In what form does ReGrow Plus come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does ReGrow Plus have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
ReGrow Plus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ReGrow Plus do?
ReGrow Plus is a blend of carefully chosen herbal ingredients known for their supportive capacity to promote healthy circulation, routine hormonal balance and support healthy thyroid functioning - thereby supporting healthy hair and nail growth.
4. What does ReGrow Plus contain?
ReGrow Plus contains the following herbal ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) has been studied for its benefits on blood with regards to circulation. (Pittler MH, Ernst E. "Ginkgo biloba extract for the treatment of intermittent claudication: a meta-analysis of randomized trials." Am J Med. 2000; 108:276-281)(Jung F, Mrowietz C, Kiesewetter H, et al. "Effect of Ginkgo biloba on fluidity of blood and peripheral micro-circulation in volunteers." Arzneimittelforschung. 1990; 40:589-593). Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is an excellent tonic and systemic supporter and plays a supportive role on the circulatory system, also maintaining peripheral and systemic blood flow, thereby allowing nutrient rich blood to reach the hair follicles. Studies have indicated that Rosemary can support healthy cerebral blood flow (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology. 1987; 38(1 Pt 1):46-50).
- Prickly ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) is a circulatory supporter and helps to maintain normal blood flow to the extremities.
- Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, especially silica, which is an important part of all connective tissues in the body, as well as hair and nails.
- Yarrow (Achillea millifolium) is also an excellent circulatory tonic.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general nerve tonic that is also used as a mechanism to support the thyroid and all mechanisms involved in hormonal harmony.
- Eastern purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) has gained worldwide fame for its supportive action on the immune system (S.H. Yale "Echinacea purpurea therapy for the treatment of the common cold: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Alternative Medicine Review. Sept 2004).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is ReGrow Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ReGrow Plus is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ReGrow Plus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take ReGrow Plus ?
Adults: 0.50 mL in ¼ cup of water 3 times daily.
Note: For healthy hair growth by nourishing hair follicles and scalp, try ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does ReGrow Plus come?
ReGrow Plus is presented in a convenient tincture formula. Simply dilute drops in a little water or juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to help maintain healthy, strong hair by supporting the body’s natural ability to stimulate and nourish the tiny hair follicles to produce abundant hair.
10. How long until support is seen?
Although the supportive action to the body’s natural nourishing and stimulating process begins within a few days, remember that hair grows slowly and you may only begin to see results after a few months. Routine nail health and strength is also supported.
11. Does ReGrow Plus have any side effects?
No, ReGrow Plus does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of ReGrow Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of ReGrow Plus will last 3-4 weeks.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.