- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Ikawe for Men do?
- What does Ikawe for Men contain?
- Is Ikawe for Men approved by the FDA?
- How do I take Ikawe for Men?
- In what form does Ikawe for Men come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Ikawe for Men have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- What is the shelf-life?
- Will Ikawe for Men raise my blood pressure?
1. Does it really work?
Ikawe for Men has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Ikawe for Men do?
Ikawe for Men is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to address the causes of low libido and male sexual dysfunction. It safely maintains health and systemic balance in the male reproductive system, thereby enhancing sexual performance, stamina and desire, strengthening erections and balancing blood flow to the penis and testes as well as greatly improving overall sexual and systemic health.
4. What does Ikawe for Men contain?
Ikawe for Men is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Horny goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) is believed to help promote sexual desire and promote healthy seminal emissions encouraging systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as sexual tonics in Chinese herbal medicine to encourage sexual performance and healthy testosterone production, thus promoting sexual energy and overall well-being. (Fukai T, Nomura T. "Seven prenylated flavonol glycosides from two Epimedium species". Phytochemistry . 1998;27:259-266). (Kessenich CR, Cichon MJ. "Hormonal decline in elderly men and male menopause". Geriatric Nursing . 2001; 22:24-28.)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terristis) has been studied for its ability to promote muscle health and strength and general prowess in the male body. (Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. Abstract "The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terristis supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players". J Strength Cond Res. 2007 May;21(2):348-53. PMID: 17530942). Animal studies have investigated the supporting effect of an extract of this herb on sexual desire. (Gauthaman K, Adaikan PG, Prasad RN. Abstract "Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats". Life Sci. 2002 Aug 9;71(12):1385-96. PMID: 12127159).
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized in oriental medicine as an herb which promotes male, or 'yang,' energy, aiding circulation and supporting natural vitality. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man". Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in lessening sexual dysfunction, and studies provide increasing evidence for a role of ginsenoside action utilizing nitric oxide. [The effects of ginseng on the corpus cavernosum (one of two parallel columns of erectile tissue forming the dorsal part of the body of the penis) appear to be mediated by the release and/or modification of release of nitric oxide from endothelial cells and perivascular nerves]. (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide". Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May; 962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. Extracts from the fruit of this short, scrubby palm have been used historically to address urogenital health. Many modern clinical trials corroborate the ability of saw palmetto extract (SPE) to lessen the signs and symptoms of prostate conditions, for which it is a first-line treatment in much of Europe. (Buck A. Phytotherapy for the prostate. Br J Urol. 1996; 78:325-336). (Lowe F, Ku J. Phytotherapy in treatment of BPH: a critical review. Urology. 1996; 48:12-20). Saw palmetto enhances the actions of other herbs. Thus, it helps support the prostate gland's healthy hormone balance, a balance that is necessary for optimal sexual function. (Murray, M, "Extract of serenoa repens in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia", Phyto-Pharmica Review, vol 1, p. 5, August 1988).
- Licorice (Glycorrhyza glabra) originates in the Mediterranean and the Middle East and has many uses, including being a supportive tonic for the adrenal cortex. It promotes the natural production of hormones such as hydrocortisone, which has steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic to the male reproductive system and is thought to promote healthy routine production of testosterone and progesterone. It has also been studied for its ability to support performance. (Bucci, L. R. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
- Kola nut (Kola vera) contains a unique constellation of Xanthines that are regarded as utilized elements to lessen common fatigue and support the body’s natural ability to rejuvenate and replenish its routine energy levels.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Ikawe for Men approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Ikawe for Men is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Ikawe for Men follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I take Ikawe for Men?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and drink.
Adults (Male): Take 0.25 mL to 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Adults (Female): We recommend Thanda Passion Booster™ for female partners.
Caution: Do not combine with other vasodilator medication unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does Ikawe for Men come?
Ikawe for Men is a concentrated tincture which comes in a convenient drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Take regularly for maximum support. An additional dose about 15 minutes before sex will support desire, strong erections and healthy stamina.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Some men experience an almost immediate support of the male sexual organs and healthy sexual drive. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Ikawe will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy reproductive system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does Ikawe for Men have any side effects?
No. Ikawe for Men does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Ikawe for Men have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Ikawe for Men will last 25-30 days if taken three times daily.
13. What is the shelf-life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
14. Will Ikawe for Men raise my blood pressure?
No. Ikawe for Men will not raise your blood pressure, as all the ingredients in Ikawe have a very high safety profile.