1. Does it really work?
Sweat-Less has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Sweat-Less do?
Sweat-Less is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to reduce excessive nervous sweating, including sweaty palms. Sweat-Less safely supports the nervous system and brain to curb emotional triggers of sweating, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Sweat-Less contain?
Sweat-Less contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Nat mur (6X) is used extensively homeopathically as a tonic for the skin and skin glands, this remedy can also be used to address fluid secretions from the body - such as sweating.
- Lupulus (30C) is used to address perspiration that is profuse, clammy or greasy.
- Castoreum (30C) is useful when sweat seems to feel icy cold, and may smell sour.
- Argentum nit (6C) is used homeopathically to address sweats brought about by fretting and made worse with fussing. This also suits those individuals that tend to get caught up in nervous excitement.
- With Syphilinum (30C)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
5. Is Sweat-Less approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are
classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Sweat-Less and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Sweat-Less?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside.
Children under 12: Reduce serving to 0.25 mL, 3-5 times daily.
Sweat-Less is a homeopathic remedy and is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Sweat-Less come?
Sweat-Less is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Sweat-Less regularly to address excessive fluid production on the surface of the skin.
10. How long until support is seen?
Sweat-Less supports the body on a cellular level helping to support the nervous system from the first dose.
11. Does Sweat-Less have any side effects?
No, Sweat-Less does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Sweat-Less have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Sweat-Less lasts for approximately 23-24 days at the full adult dosage.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Sweat-Less is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.