- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Tic Tamer do?
- What does Tic Tamer contain?
- Is Tic Tamer approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Tic Tamer?
- In what form does Tic Tamer come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Tic Tamer have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Tic Tamer has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Tic Tamer do?
Tic Tamer is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to control involuntary nervous tics and uncontrolled jerking.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Tic Tamer is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that safely supports the nervous system and brain to reduce involuntary muscle spasms without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic remedies known to create a soothing and calming effect.
4. What does Tic Tamer contain?
Tic Tamer contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Hyoscyamus (30C) is beneficial for those who tend to feel restless and often display jerky movement when they are enthusiastic or worried about something.
- Zinc met (30C) supports the absorption of minerals in the body. In addition, Zinc met acts as a nervous system tonic to soothe the nerves at night as well as during the day.
- Cina (30C) is thought to be named after Artemisia - the queen of Persia and renowned herbalist in the 4th century BC. It is used homeopathically to relieve irritability, increase tolerance and prevent outbursts.
- Chamomilla (12C) is a well-known soothing and calming homeopathic remedy to address any common nervous spasms.
- USP purified water, USP grain alcohol (20%) (inactive ingredient)
Tic Tamer is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Tic Tamer approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Tic Tamer and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Tic Tamer?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop directly into the mouth 3-5 times daily until symptoms subside.
Adults & Children 13+: 0.5 mL
Children under 12: 0.25 mL
Tic Tamer is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Tic Tamer come?
Tic Tamer is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Tic Tamer regularly to address common jerking and involuntary tics.
10. How long until support is seen?
Tic Tamer supports the body on a cellular level helping to support the nervous system from the first dose.
11. Does Tic Tamer have any side effects?
No, Tic Tamer does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Tic Tamer have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Tic Tamer lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Tic Tamer is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.