- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Vagi-Clear do?
- What does Vagi-Clear contain?
- Is Vagi-Clear approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Vagi-Clear?
- In what form does Vagi-Clear come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does Vagi-Clear have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Vagi-Clear addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Vagi-Clear has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Vagi-Clear do?
Vagi-Clear is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to effectively relieve the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis, including vaginal odor, itching and vaginal discharge.
Vagi-Clear may be taken at the first signs of vaginal irritation to address the foul-smelling vaginal discharge and burning sensations commonly associated with BV, as well as promote the balance of vaginal bacteria. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to support overall vaginal health, without side effects.
4. What does Vagi-Clear contain?
Vagi-Clear contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Sepia (6C) acts on the vagina and is mainly used for gynecological complaints.
- Kreosotum (6C) is useful in addressing conditions with offensive discharges present or when corrosive itching occurs within the vagina, with burning and swelling of the labia.
- Kali phos (6X) is an essential nutrient and specifically useful in homeopathy when addressing discharge from any area of the body.
- Pulsatilla (6C) is an important remedy for gynecological complaints. Pulsatilla is effective for a range of female issues, one of which is profuse discharge.
- Nitricum acidum (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used for addressing liquid discharges from the body that have a foul odor.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Vagi-Clear is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Vagi-Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Vagi-Clear and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Vagi-Clear?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 2 hours until symptoms subside.
Vagi-Clear is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Vagi-Clear come?
Vagi-Clear comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Vagi-Clear gets to work upon the first dose - helping to soothe inflamed vaginal tissues and help the body to maintain bacterial balance within the vagina. Vagi-Clear contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does Vagi-Clear have any side effects?
No, Vagi-Clear does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Vagi-Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactionswith other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Vagi-Clear will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is Vagi-Clear addictive or habit-forming?
Vagi-Clear is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Vagi-Clear is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.