- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Vagi-Soothe do?
- What does Vagi-Soothe contain?
- Is Vagi-Soothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Vagi-Soothe?
- In what form does Vagi-Soothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Vagi-Soothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Vagi-Soothe has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Vagi-Soothe do?
Vagi-Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve vaginal itching, burning and discomfort due to yeast infection. Vagi-Soothe safely reduces vaginal discharge and odor, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to maintain delicate tissue and membrane health and support soothed skin.
4. What does Vagi-Soothe contain?
Vagi-Soothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Kreosotum (12C) is often used to address burning, and offensive discharges from the body. It is also used homeopathically to address matters of the female genitalia.
- Merc sol (30C) is often recommended to promote ‘normal odor’ in bodily excretions - supporting health from the inside out.
- Lycopodium (12C) is beneficial for soothing common itching, redness, dryness and irritation of the vaginal area.
- Calc carb (6C) is a source of calcium, one of the most abundant natural elements in the human body, often used to address levels of acidity and alkalinity in the body.
- Sepia (6C) acts on the uterus, ovaries, and vagina and is mainly used to address gynecological issues.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Vagi-Soothe is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Vagi-Soothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Vagi-Soothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Vagi-Soothe?
Adults: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Vagi-Soothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Vagi-Soothe come?
Vagi-Soothe is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Vagi-Soothe regularly to address common discomfort in the vaginal area.
10. How long until support is seen?
Vagi-Soothe supports the body on a cellular level helping to safely maintain delicate tissue and membrane health and support soothed skin- from the first dose.
11. Does Vagi-Soothe have any side effects?
No, Vagi-Soothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Vagi-Soothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Vagi-Soothe lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Vagi-Soothe is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.