- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Aggression Formula do?
- What does Aggression Formula contain?
- Is Aggression Formula approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Aggression Formula come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Aggression Formula have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Aggression Formula has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Aggression Formula do?
Aggression Formula is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC remedy formulated especially for pets, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients to calm anxious and highly strung animals, and also to reduce aggression levels and related problem behavior in highly strung and nervous pets.
Especially aimed at pets that tend to bite, scratch or otherwise attack either humans or other animals, Aggression Formula helps to treat the problem of aggression in socially stressed pets and allows your pet to relax and enjoy the company of other people and animals. It can be used regularly for the chronically aggressive and stressed animal or when needed when aggression and stress become a problem.
4. What does Aggression Formula contain?
Aggression Formula contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Scutellaria (3X) is a well-regarded homeopathic remedyfor treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. It may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Scutellaria encourages calm behavior while also soothing tempered pets (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers." Altern Ther Health Med 2003;9(2):74-78.).
- Chamomilla (3X) has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and calming properties and will help soothe your pet and reduce symptoms of stress. In one cardiac study, patients fell asleep soon after drinking Chamomile tea (Gould, L., Reddy, C. V., and Gomprecht, R. F. "Cardiac effects of chamomile tea." J Clin.Pharmacol. 1973;13(11):475-479.).
- Belladonna (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy included in this formula for its positive effects on highly strung and oversensitive animals that are prone to sudden fits of aggression which tend to manifest physically in the form of scratching, biting or hissing.
- Arsen alb (30C) is a natural remedy used to support the affectionate and sensitive pet that nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing a lot of reassurance. Pets that have a tendency toward jealousy would also find this ingredient beneficial.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and as well as those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Aggression Formula is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Aggression Formula approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Aggression Formula and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Acute: Administer every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses.
Long-term: Administer 3 times daily.
Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Aggression Formula can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Aggression Formula and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Please consult your vet should symptoms persist.
7. In what form does Aggression Formula come in?
Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled in the mouth and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Aggression Formula can be used regularly for the highly-strung animal or as needed for occasional episodes.
10. How long until support is seen?
Within a few doses, the nervous system is supported. Continued improvement will be seen with regular use.
11. Does Aggression Formula have any side effects?
No, PetAlive Aggression Formula does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of Aggression Formula have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.