- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Allergy Itch Ease do?
- What does Allergy Itch Ease contain?
- Is Allergy Itch Ease approved by the FDA?
- How do I administer Allergy Itch Ease?
- In what form does Allergy Itch Ease come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Allergy Itch Ease have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- When should I consult a veterinarian?
1. Does it really work?
Allergy Itch Ease™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Allergy Itch Ease do?
Allergy Itch Ease is a FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs.
Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, including eczema, irritated red patches, ‘mottled’ skin and itchiness. The ingredients also maintain the sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
4. What does Allergy Itch Ease contain?
Allergy Itch Ease contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tric (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia dentata (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits those animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet’s skin is itchy and irritated.
All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Allergy Itch Ease is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is Allergy Itch Ease approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, Allergy Itch Ease and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I administer Allergy Itch Ease?
Allergy Itch Ease comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Allergy Itch Ease is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: As Allergy Itch Ease addresses acute symptoms of itching and skin allergies, Skin & Coat Tonic can provide ongoing support of healthy skin and shiny coats.
No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease and prescription medication treatment. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet. Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.
7. In what form does Allergy Itch Ease come?
Allergy Itch Ease is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see positive results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the skin, Skin & Coat Tonic is recommended.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because Allergy Itch Ease is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly after just the first dose to soothe and calm the skin irritations, itching and inflammation. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see positive results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the skin, Skin and Coat Tonic is recommended.
Allergy Itch Ease can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does Allergy Itch Ease have any side effects?
No. Allergy Itch Ease does not have any side effects, as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Allergy Itch Ease (20g) and will last for approximately one month, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.