- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Better-Bladder Control do?
- What does Better-Bladder Control contain?
- Is Better-Bladder Control approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Better-Bladder Control?
- In what form does Better-Bladder Control come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Better-Bladder Control have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- When should I consult a veterinarian?
1. Does it really work?
Better-Bladder Control™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Better-Bladder Control do?
Better-Bladder Control is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to relieve incontinence and strengthen the bladder.
Taken internally, the ingredients in Better-Bladder Control address acute symptoms such as frequent leaking and ‘accidents’, while also ensuring a healthy urinary system and stronger bladder control. In addition, Better-Bladder Control also improves routine removal of waste and detoxification.
4. What does Better-Bladder Control contain?
Better-Bladder Control contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Cantharis (30C) is suited to pets that tend to be sensitive and shy and often have the urge to urinate; this homeopathic remedy can be used to support the bladder.
- Causticum (6C) is well known for its homeopathic use with regard to the urinary tract, this remedy is particularly useful when bladder ‘accidents’ occur while a pet is sneezing or barking.
- Equisetum (6C) is used to address dull aching in the bladder. This remedy is also useful for animals that expel a large quantity of clear watery urine where habit as well as physical factors is the cause for frequent urination.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is used frequently to address low energy; this remedy is also an effective homeopathic ingredient for pets that need bladder support.
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Better-Bladder Control is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is Better-Bladder Control approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Better-Bladder Control and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Better-Bladder Control?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial dose: Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Note: May be used with UTI-Free.
Better-Bladder Control is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: Use only under supervision of a holistic vet
7. In what form does Better-Bladder Control come?
Better-Bladder Control is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Better-Bladder Control should be used regularly for maximum effect.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because Better-Bladder Control is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to promote bladder strength and integrity. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will begin to see results after 3-5 days.
Better-Bladder Control can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Better-Bladder Control and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does Better-Bladder Control have any side effects?
No, Better-Bladder Control does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Better-Bladder Control have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Better-Bladder Control (20g) will last for approximately one month, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.