- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Energy Tonic do?
- What does Energy Tonic contain?
- Is Energy Tonic approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Energy Tonic?
- In what form does Energy Tonic come?
- How often should I use Energy Tonic and why?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Energy Tonic have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Energy Tonic safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Energy Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Energy Tonic do?
Energy Tonic capsules contain a unique combination of Chinese, Indian and European therapeutic herbs especially chosen for their energy-supporting properties, as well as their positive effect on systemic health. This remedy is particularly useful for pets that appear sluggish, bored, listless or disinterested in life. Energy Tonic also helps to support vitality and health in older pets.
4. What does Energy Tonic contain?
Energy Tonic contains the following ingredients:
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis)is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation, natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al.Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known as an all round tonic and energizer and helps to support healthy circulation. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF). (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38(1 Pt 1):46-50). (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage". Biofactors, 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is commonly used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to sustain energy, support liver functioning, immune functioning and all round systemic health.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) is a well respected Ayurvedic rejuvenating tonic which helps to support healthy energy levels, well-being and health in all ages, including in the elderly. This herb is also a good source of vitamin C.
- Rice Powder (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Energy Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Energy Tonic is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Energy Tonic follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Energy Tonic?
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does Energy Tonic come?
Energy Tonic comes in convenient capsule form and may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
8. How often should I use Energy Tonic and why?
With regular use, your pet should gradually begin to demonstrate supported energy and vitality, become more playful and curious, and maintain a healthy appetite.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Degree and speed of response differs from animal to animal and depends on many factors such as age, diet and lifestyle.
11. Does Energy Tonic have any side effects?
No, Energy Tonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Energy Tonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Energy Tonic contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is Energy Tonic safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.