- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Eye-Heal do?
- What does Eye-Heal contain?
- Is Eye-Heal approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Eye-Heal come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Eye-Heal have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Eye-Heal has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Eye-Heal do?
Eye-Heal contains a blend of pure and natural ingredients in an herbal tincture and will effectively help to support general eye and visual health in dogs and cats.
4. What does Eye-Heal contain?
Eye-Heal contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at detoxifying the tissues and removing unwanted substances from the body. (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. "Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats." J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. (Tokyo) 1996; 42(6):527-539.) Burdock also supports the functioning of the immune system and is very useful for eye health.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known as a tonic and can be used to cleanse and soothe the eyes.
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus) is used to support the immune system and is also known to support good vision and soothe the eyes.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) has a long history of herbal use and was highly prized by ancient Druids for its medicinal properties. Meadowsweet is excellent for soothing the eyes and conjunctiva.
5. Is Eye-Heal approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Eye-Heal is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Eye-Heal follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute 5 drops in approx. 20 mL of freshly boiled water and leave to cool. Soak a clean cotton swab in the solution and gently wipe eyes from inner to outer corners. Use new swab for each eye. Repeat 3 times daily when necessary.
Eye-Heal is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils & mice: Dilute 1 drop in 5 mL of cooled, boiled water. Apply to damp, clean cotton swab.
NOTE: For external use only. Please consult your veterinarian if needed. May be used together with Immunity & Liver Support to support your pet's immune system and promote systemic health.
7. In what form does Eye-Heal come in?
Eye Heal comes in a concentrated tincture form
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to support general eye and visual health in dogs and cats.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results should be noted within a few days. With regular use over several weeks, benefits will continue.
11. Does Eye-Heal have any side effects?
No, Eye Heal does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Eye Heal have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Eye-Heal will last for 15 - 60 days with daily use, depending on the needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.