- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly do C-Caps do?
- What do C-Caps contain?
- Is C-Caps approved by the FDA?
- How do I use C-Caps?
- In what form do C-Caps come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does C-Caps have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is C-Caps safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
1. Does it really work?
C-Caps has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does C-Caps do?
C-Caps contains a combination of especially selected herbs known for their immune tonic properties, ability to support vitality and health, and for their cleansing and purifying actions. Each supports health in all cells, tissues, and organs in the body. Many of these herbs have been used for centuries in traditional medicine and subjected to clinical research.
4. What does C-Caps contain?
C-Caps contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Huang Qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte". Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183).
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) is used to support normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity". Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well-known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea (Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined Echinacea: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial". Ann Intern Med 2002; Dec 17, 137(12):939-946).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a strengthening and restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system (Davis L, Kuttan G. "Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera". J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 71:193-200.).
- Milk Thistle (Sylibum marianus) contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body (Pares A, Planas R, Torres M, et al. "Effects of silymarin in alcoholic patients with cirrhosis of the liver: results of a controlled, double-blind, randomized and multicenter trial." J Hepatol 1998; 28(4):615-621.)(Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al."The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl)". Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980; 92(19):678-683.). Milk Thistle is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tormentosa) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. "Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts." J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993;38(1):63-77).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is C-Caps approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since C-Caps is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). C-Caps follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use C-Caps?
C-Caps may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does C-Caps come?
C-Caps is presented in convenient capsules that may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until support is seen?
Degree and speed of response differs from animal to animal, depending on many factors. With regular use, results should be noted within 3–6 weeks, although many pets respond even sooner.
10. Does C-Caps have any side effects?
No, C-Caps does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of C-Caps have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
12. Is C-Caps safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.