- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile do?
- What does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile contain?
- Is Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile?
- What form does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile come in?
- How often should I use Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile and why?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile do?
Clean-Cat Shampoo is a natural cleansing herbal shampoo for cats using only tested, natural ingredients. Clean-Cat Shampoo may be used as needed, while still supporting healthy skin. Clean-Cat Shampoo contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals.
4. What does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile contain?
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile contains the following ingredients:
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been a popular soothing and calming botanical remedy throughout the world for thousands of years. It has been investigated for its ability to promote and support skin health (Maiche, A. G., Grohn, P., and Maki-Hokkonen, H. "Effect of chamomile cream and almond ointment on acute radiation skin reaction." Acta Oncol 1991;30(3):395-396.)
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) has more than 100 chemical components in the hairs, roots, leaves and rhizomes of nettle. It has been studied for its soothing effects on the skin (Hill, N., Stam, C., and van Haselen, R. A. "The efficacy of Prrrikweg gel in the treatment of insect bites: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial." Pharm World Sci 1996;18(1):35-41).
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) is a climbing plant native to North America, Europe, and Asia. It has been studied for its ability to support cleansing. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds. 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition" (245):50-52).
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) has been noted as having "a considerable folkloric reputation". It has also been studied for its ability to discourage pests (Chauhan, K. R., Klun, J. A., Debboun, M., and Kramer, M. "Feeding deterrent effects of catnip oil components compared with two synthetic amides against Aedes aegypti". J Med Entomol. 2005;42(4):643-646.)
Shampoo base ingredients: Aqua, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, potassium hydroxide, ethanol, glycerine, grapefruit extract and lactic acid.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile?
Wet fur thoroughly with warm (not hot) water. Apply shampoo and lather thoroughly until entire coat is covered, adding water if necessary and avoiding the eye area. Rinse off well with warm water and towel dry. May be used with Skin & Coat Tonic™.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. What form does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile come in?
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile comes in natural liquid base.
8. How often should I use Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile and why?
Best results are achieved with regular use.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Animals respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results with their cats, while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 1-2 applications. To ensure your animal receives optimum results, it is important to give your pet natural remedies as directed and remain consistent.
11. Does Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile have any side effects?
No, Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 100 ml bottle of Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile will last around 3-4 weeks, depending on the frequency of use.
13. Is Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.