- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Ear Dr. do?
- What does Ear Dr. contain?
- Is Ear Dr. approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Ear Dr.?
- In what form does Ear Dr. come?
- How often should I use Ear Dr. and why?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Ear Dr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
1. Does it really work?
Ear Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Ear Dr. do?
Ear Dr. contains a blend of natural, herbal ingredients in a medicinal olive oil base, all specially selected to relieve the symptoms of ear infections and ear mites without the side effects of prescription drugs or the health and environmental risks associated with commercial synthetic pesticides.
Ear Dr. can provide safe yet effective relief from your pet's ear problems and helps to prevent the spread of mites from one pet to another.
4. What does Ear Dr. contain?
Ear Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient used to treat skin problems and promote healing of wounds. It is an excellent anti-inflammatory and prevents infection with its anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. Calendula has been shown to assist the regeneration of damaged skin tissue.
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) is an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic herb. Mullein is also good for healing of skin when applied topically and has a long history of use for ear conditions. It is commonly applied externally to the ear in the form of ear drops. Recent studies have investigated Mullein for its ability to soothe the ear (Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. "Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media”. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001;155:796-799).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in naturopathic circles as a topical pain reliever and antiseptic/disinfectant herb, and can be used internally as well as on the skin to support skin integrity and the natural protective function of the skin. Rosemary has been studied for its ability to support healthy levels of bacteria and microbes (Santoyo, S., Cavero, S., Jaime, L., Ibanez, E., Senorans, F. J., and Reglero, G. "Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil obtained via supercritical fluid extraction.” J Food Prot. 2005; 68(4):790-795). Several of the compounds in rosemary have also been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is widely used for external inflammation and to treat various skin conditions. This oil has outstanding anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and healing properties. Tea tree oil will soothe and reduce inflammation in the ear as well as treat any bacterial, fungal or mite infection that is present (Carson CF, Riley TV. Antimicrobial activity of the major components of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. J Appl Bacteriol 1995;78(3):264-269).
- Extra virgin olive oil contains phenol compounds that are highly beneficial, according to scientists, who add that these compounds have anti-inflammatory properties and can protect skin (Publio Viola and Marzia Viola. Virgin olive oil as a fundamental nutritional component and skin protector. Clinics in Dermatology. 2009; 27 (2): 159-65. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19167997. Accessed October 29, 2012.).
PetAlive products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Ear Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Ear Dr. is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Ear Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Ear Dr.?
With pet's head upright, insert dropper carefully and allow drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage ear gently Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days.
Maintenance: Apply once or twice weekly.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops in the ear
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3-5 drops in the ear
7. In what form does Ear Dr. come?
The ingredients of Ear Dr. are presented in a soothing olive oil base.
8. How often should I use Ear Dr. and why?
Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days. Re-apply at the very first signs of re-infection. In the case of chronic ear problems, apply once or twice weekly as a preventative.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
An almost immediate soothing effect should be noticed. Results for ear health will continue to improve over 1-3 weeks of regular use.
11. Does Ear Dr. have any side effects?
No, Ear Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Ear Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 30 mL bottle of Ear Dr. will last for 20-40 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.