1. Does it really work?
DetoxPlus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does DetoxPlus do?
DetoxPlus is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated to support the body in its natural detoxification and purification processes, thereby assisting in toxin elimination.
4. What does DetoxPlus contain?
DetoxPlus contains the following ingredients:
- Kelp (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As a source of iodine, it helps to maintain the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Regular use will act as a tonic for skin and coat condition. (Clark CD, Bassett B, Burge MR. "Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects." Endocr Pract 2003; 9(5):363-369.) Please note: When using kelp as a therapeutic supplement, always make sure that the kelp used is sourced by a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near to the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewerage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in Native Remedies Thyroid Assist has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins and contamination.
- Red Aloe (Aloe ferox) has been used as a therapeutic plant for thousands of years and has been depicted in paintings and hieroglyphics on the walls of Ancient Egyptian temples. An effective digestive tonic, regular use of Aloe ferox helps to maintain healthy bile flow, thus ensuring the breakdown of dietary fat. Aloe ferox also helps to support regular bowel movements and is also valuable for a wide range of other uses related to systemic health. (Odes HS, Madar Z. "A double-blind trial of a celandin, aloe vera and psyllium laxative preparation in adult patients with constipation". Digestion. 1991;49(2):65-71). Aloe ferox also has documented use from more than three thousand years ago, when it was used by Indian healers to assist with weight management. Modern science has established that this succulent is rich in nutrients and modern research has shown that Aloe contains 18 amino acids as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is rich in nutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium and beta carotene. It is regarded as an effective systemic cleanser and also helps to support fluid balance in the body. Like Aloe ferox, Alfalfa also helps to maintain regular bowel movements.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is widely known as a systemic cleanser and blood purifier. Burdock is also an effective digestive tonic and helps to maintain blood sugar within normal levels. It is invaluable as a cleansing and purifying agent. Burdock is also highly regarded as a skin and joint tonic and also helps to support healthy immune systems. It has been studied for its ability to promote and support health in cells and to support routine detoxification carried out by the body. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. Dandelion is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It supports healthy liver and gall bladder functioning as well as fluid balance. Dandelion supports the routine excretion of retained water and is also considered to be an excellent cleansing tonic for the liver. Studies have investigated this herb for its ability to support urine production and excretion. (Rácz-Kotilla E, Rácz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med. 1974 Nov; 26(3):212-7.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective
5. Is DetoxPlus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since DetoxPlus is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). DetoxPlus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use DetoxPlus?
A three week course is recommended and can be repeated as necessary.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does DetoxPlus come?
DetoxPlus comes in convenient capsule form and may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat. This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
A three week course is recommended and can be repeated as necessary.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise and the health of your pet. However, within 5 – 10 days, you should begin to notice supported vitality, energy levels, and healthy skin and coat. Like all good tonics, the effects of DetoxPlus will continue to increase over time. The condition of your pet should gradually improve and you should notice a glossier coat, more energy, and a happier-looking pet as time goes by.
11. Does DetoxPlus have any side effects?
No, DetoxPlus does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of DetoxPlus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of DetoxPlus should last from 15 - 60 days
13. Is DetoxPlus safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.