1. Does it really work?
EQuine Horse Calm ™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EQuine Horse Calm do?
EQuine Horse Calm is a 100% safe and natural FDA registered homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to support calm mood and soothed temperament in horses. Taken internally, the ingredients in EQuine Horse Calm are homeopathic, addressing acute symptoms such as rapid breathing, increased heart rate and resistance - helping your horse to adjust in a natural manner without causing drowsiness or lethargy.
4. What does EQuine Horse Calm contain?
EQuine Horse Calm contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Chamomilla (30C) This homeopathic remedy has long been used on children to address niggles and restlessness. This remedy is well suited to horses that seem angry and irritable but still sensitive. Suits symptoms that tend to worsen in the open wind.
- Kali phos (6X) One of the biochemic tissue salts to specifically address proper nerve functioning and impulses within the nervous system. Suited to horses that seem overworked, stressed or anxious disposition.
- Cina (30C) A homeopathic remedy suited to horses that cannot bear to be touched or observed, or that show signs of obstinacy. Particularly useful in addressing deep-rooted issues arising from past abuse. This remedy is used commonly to address temper tantrums in children.
- Phosphorus (6C) This remedy can be beneficial to address symptoms of fatigue and nervousness or for those horses that tend to experience nervous tension that causes digestive complaints.
- Asarum (6C) This homeopathic remedy is used to address nervous afflictions with spasmodic muscular actions or shivers from emotion. Suits horses that seem skittish from unfamiliar sounds.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
EQuine Horse Calm is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is EQuine Horse Calm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations EQuine Horse Calm and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EQuine Horse Calm?
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of pilules directly into the mouth or offer on the hand. May be dosed every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses if necessary or 2-3 times daily as a maintenance program.
7. In what form does EQuine Horse Calm come?
EQuine Horse Calm is presented in a pilule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
EQuine Horse Calm should be used regularly for maximum effect.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because EQuine Horse Calm is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help support calmed mood and soothed nerves without drowsiness. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
EQuine Horse Calm can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EQuine Horse Calm and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does EQuine Horse Calm have any side effects?
No, EQuine Horse Calm does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of EQuine Horse Calm have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Horse Calm contains 200 grams of homeopathic pilules and will last for approximately one month, depending on the frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.