1. Does it really work?
EQuine Immunity Booster has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EQuine Immunity Booster do?
EQuine Immunity Booster blend contains a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to support immune functioning and promote vitality. Used as a general supplement, EQuine Immunity Booster can be added to horse feed daily – quick and easy with no fuss!
4. What does EQuine Immunity Booster contain?
EQuine Immunity Booster contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) has a long history of traditional uses. Sesquiterpene lactones, polyacetylenes, simple coumarins, flavonoids have been identified among the many components of yarrow. In modern times this herb has been studied for its ability to support oral health. (Van der Weijden, G. A., Timmer, C. J., Timmerman, M. F., Reijerse, E., Mantel, M. S., and van, der, V. "The effect of herbal extracts in an experimental mouthrinse on established plaque and gingivitis". J Clin Periodontol. 1998;25(5):399-403)
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) contains more than 100 natural chemical components that have been identified in the hairs, roots, leaves and rhizomes. This herb supports the immune system and has also been shown to support joint health. (Randall, C., Meethan, K., Randall, H., and Dobbs, F. "Nettle sting of Urtica dioica for joint pain--an exploratory study of this complementary therapy". Complement Ther Med 1999; 7(3):126-131)
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) hasover 500 studies behind it which have investigated the supportive effects of this herb for health. This herb has been shown to have particular supportive benefit for the immune system. (Goel, V., Lovlin, R., Chang, C., Slama, J. V., Barton, R., Gahler, R., Bauer, R., Goonewardene, L., and Basu, T. K. "A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold". Phytother.Res 2005;19(8):689-694)
- Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata) is an herb which has been used dating back to the 1st century! It has been investigated scientifically for its potential benefits on the cardiovascular system. (Schmidt U, Kuhn U, Ploch M, et al. "Efficacy of hawthorn (crataegus) preparation LI 132 in 78 patients with chronic congestive heart failure defined as NYHA functional class II". Phytomedicine 1994;1:17-24)
This product contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is EQuine Immunity Booster approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since EQuine Immunity Booster is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). EQuine Immunity Booster follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EQuine Immunity Booster?
Directions: Mix 2 tablespoons in molasses, bran or concentrate and add to feed 3 times daily.
7. In what form does EQuine Immunity Booster come?
EQuine Immunity Booster comes in a loose herbal blend.
8. How often should I use EQuine Immunity Booster and why?
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from horse to horse, depending on many factors. As with all good herbal blends, continued support of health and vitality should be seen with regular use.
11. Does EQuine Immunity Booster have any side effects?
No, EQuine Immunity Booster does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of EQuine Immunity Booster have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a tub last?
One tub of EQuine Immunity Booster contains 250g of loose herbal blend and will last for 15 - 60 days (at recommended dosage).
13. Is EQuine Immunity Booster safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not yet been established.