1. Does it really work?
EQuine Respiratory Relief ™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse . Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EQuine Respiratory Relief do?
EQuine Respiratory Relief is a 100% safe and natural FDA registered homeopathic remedy that uses ingredients known for their ability to support the health of the mucosal membranes of the nose and throat as well as the integrity of the respiratory system. Taken internally, the ingredients in EQuine Respiratory Relief are homeopathic, addressing acute symptoms such as inflammation and swelling of the lymph nodes, low mood, fever and a soft cough.
4. What does EQuine Respiratory Relief contain?
EQuine Respiratory Relief contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Aconitum napellus (6C) suits animals that develop symptoms rapidly and exhibit a marked sinking of strength. Acute symptoms such as coughs benefit from this remedy, particularly at their onset.
- Belladonna (30C) suits those horses that are generally fit and energetic, but get restless and agitated when not feeling one hundred percent.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is used by homeopathic physicians when confronted with pus-producing nodes and is suited to horses with an intolerance of pain.
- Silicea (6X) is used when undernourishment has contributed to a weakened immune system and recurrent problems.
- Merc sol (6C) is suited to strong-smelling secretions and symptoms occurring in the mouth or throat. Also used to address weak mucous membranes.
- Sulphur(6C) is used as Sulphur is found in every cell of the body. This remedy is often used to address high temperatures and fever.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
EQuine Respiratory Relief is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is EQuine Respiratory Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations EQuine Respiratory Relief and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EQuine Respiratory Relief?
Dosage: Sprinkle one capful of pilules directly into the mouth or offer on the hand. Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, 3 times daily until symptoms subside. Concurrent use of EQuine Immunity Booster™ is recommended for immune support.
7. In what form does EQuine Respiratory Relief come?
EQuine Respiratory Relief is presented in a convenient pilule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
EQuine Respiratory Relief should be used as needed.
10. How long until support is seen?
Because EQuine Respiratory Relief is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work quickly upon the first dose to help facilitate easy breathing and address swelling or inflammation in the nose and throat. While some horses begin to show an almost immediate improvement others will see results after 3-5 days.
EQuine Respiratory Relief can safely be used along with prescription medications from your vet. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EQuine Respiratory Relief and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
11. Does EQuine Respiratory Relief have any side effects?
No, EQuine Respiratory Relief does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of EQuine Respiratory Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of EQuine Respiratory Relief contains 200 grams of homeopathic pilules and will last for approximately one month, depending on the frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist.