1. Does it really work?
FCV Protect™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does FCV Protect do?
FCV Protect is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve feline flu symptoms including sneezing, nasal congestion and fever.
4. What does FCV Protect contain?
FCV Protect contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Allium cepa (30C) is a remedy that is well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract. Allium cepa also has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Borax (30C) is a white crystalline mineral, mainly used for mouth ulcers and cold sores. Cats that would benefit from this remedy are usually impatient, easily irritable - with expressions that are anxious and earnest. They are easily startled by noise, and their sleep is easily disturbed. Physical symptoms relate to the mucus membrane of the mouth, nose, gastric tract, and genitals.
- Phos (30C) is mostly derived from North Africa in volcanic regions and is commonly known as calcium phosphate. It is commonly used for severe coughs and a sore throat.
- Pulsatilla (30C) was used medicinally in Ancient Greece to cure weepy eyes. In Roman times it was used for eye conditions and tooth hygiene. It is also used for cough and colds, congested catarrh, and blocked noses.
All by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
FCV Protect is registered with the FDA. Our products contain no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
5. Is FCV Protect approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations FCV Protect and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use FCV Protect?
Preventative: Sprinkle 1 pinch on the tongue once a day for 3 days and repeat annually.
Acute: Sprinkle 1 pinch on the tongue every 2 hours.
May be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks and newborn kittens and pregnant queens.
7. In what form does FCV Protect come in?
FCV Protect is presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
FCV Protect should be administered at the first sign of symptoms for the short-term improvement of feline respiratory health and to provide support to the immune system – especially of vulnerable kittens and pregnant queens. This remedy is completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens – with no risk to the unborn kittens.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors-- and some cats will respond sooner than others. When used preventatively, FCV Protect should provide immune system protection and support within the first week.
During an acute feline flu, fever, or respiratory congestion, improvement should be noticed within 5-10 doses. Over time, FCV Protect will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony.
11. Does FCV Protect have any side effects?
No, FCV Protect does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of FCV Protect have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of FCV Protect (20g) lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. When should I consult a veterinarian?
Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. While some viral infections lend themselves to home treatment, others like the Feline Calicivirus (especially when the cat is anorexic) should ideally be monitored by your vet.