1. Does it really work?
TF-Defense has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does TF-Defense do?
TF-Defense is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to improve red blood cell integrity, immunity and liver functioning.
4. What does TF-Defense contain?
TF-Defense contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as one of the most important homeopathic ingredients with regards to the liver. Medical use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk Thistle contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin. (Wagner H, Horhammer L, Munster R. "The chemistry of silymarin (silybin), the active principle of the fruits of Silybum marianum (l.) Gaertner", Arzneim-Forsch Drug Research 1968; 18: 688-96.) Silymarin is a powerful natural anti-oxidant and can greatly support liver function and toxin removal at the cellular level, thereby supporting the body’s ability to routinely regenerate liver cells. (Sonnenbichler J, Mattersberger J and Rosen H (1976) "Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an anti-hepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum" L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seyler's Z Physiol Chem 357: 1171-1180 Medline.)
- Crotalus hor (200C) is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to support integrity of red blood cells while also maintaining liver health and supporting the immune system.
- Ferrum phos (D6) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts. It supports the natural distribution of iron and oxygen throughout the body, maintains comfort and ease of movement in muscles and joints and helps to maintain the health of cell walls.
- Aconitum nap (6C) is often used to support the nervous system and maintain routine balance and harmony.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is TF-Defense approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations TF-Defense and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Initial Serving: Administer every hour for up to 10 servings. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for approximately 7 - 10 days.
Cats and dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. TF-Defense may be used with PetAlive Immunity and Liver Support and PetAlive Energy Tonic depending on your pet's specific needs.
TF-Defense can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in TF-Defense and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet. Please consult your homeopathic or holistic vet for proper diagnosis if necessary. Home treatment of serious illnesses is not recommended without veterinary supervision.
Caution: Recommended for use under veterinary supervision
7. In what form does TF-Defense come?
TF-Defense comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
8. What is the shelf life?
You will find a white sticker under the bottle with the expiry date on it. It is best
stored in a cool dark place out of direct sunlight.
9. When will support be seen?
Because TF-Defense is 100% homeopathic, it supports the animal body on a cellular level – getting to work upon the first dose. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 5-10 doses.
Dosage should be continued for at least 7 days - this can be followed by supportive supplementation with Immunity and Liver Support capsules as well as other remedies like Energy Tonic or Muscle and Joint Support, depending on your pet's needs.
10. Does TF-Defense have any side effects?
No, TF-Defense does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of TF-Defense will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
12. What else can I do to help my pet?
Prevention is better than cure. Check your pets carefully and regularly for ticks especially after they have been walking in potentially tick-infested areas such as long grass.
Toxins and chemicals can have a general weakening effect on your pet's immune system so avoid exposure to them as far as possible. These include pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
The liver is often affected by Lyme disease. Ask your veterinarian to explain the side effects all medications that are prescribed for your dog. If there is a chance of liver damage then find out if there is an alternative medication or if not, what you can do to minimize the effects of liver damage.
Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic). The liver is involved in getting rid of toxins in the body so the less chemical additives and preservatives in your pet's diet, the more his liver's workload decreases.
Acupressure massage is helpful in improving immune functioning.
Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to boost your pet's immune functioning and resistance against disease and infection.
Vaccination is often recommended for the prevention of Lyme disease. However talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet as over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily.