1. Does it really work?
Natural Moves for Pets has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Natural Moves for Pets do?
Natural Moves for Pets contains a blend of herbal remedies and biochemic tissue salts especially selected to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
4. What does Natural Moves for Pets contain?
Natural Moves for Pets contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Ovata Husk) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used for centuries to support regular bowel movements. (Kumar, A., Kumar, N., Vij, J. C., Sarin, S. K., and Anand, B. S. "Optimum dosage of ispaghula husk in patients with irritable bowel syndrome: correlation of symptom relief with whole gut transit time and stool weight." Gut 1987; 28(2):150-155.)
- Oat Straw (Avena sativa) is a very effective remedy for bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones (due to a high silica content) (Rocher A, Colilla F, Ortiz ML, et al. "Identification of the three major coeliac immunoreactive proteins and one alpha-amylase inhibitor from oat endosperm." FEBS Lett 1992; 310(1):37-40.) (Van Horn L, Liu K, Gerber J, et al. "Oats and soy in lipid-lowering diets for women with hypercholesterolemia: is there synergy?" J Am Diet Assoc 2001; 101(11):1319-1325.)
- Cape Aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and acts as a natural system cleanser. It is also widely recommended for the support of regular bowel movements. (Koch A. "Investigations of the laxative action of aloin in the human colon." Planta Med 1993;59:A689.)
- Nat mur (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. It plays a very important role in the digestive process and in the healthy processing of food.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
5. Is Natural Moves for Pets approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Natural Moves for Pets is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Natural Moves for Pets follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
7. In what form does Natural Moves for Pets come in?
Natural Moves for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Natural Moves may be taken regularly every day for longterm results or occasionally when needed for 5 - 10 days – depending on your pet’s needs.
10. How long until support is seen?
You should begin to see support within a few days, although some pets respond even sooner.
11. Does Natural Moves for Pets have any side effects?
No, Natural Moves for Pets does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Natural Moves for Pets contains 60 capsules and will last for 15 - 60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.