- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Immunity and Liver Support do?
- What does Immunity and Liver Support contain?
- Is Immunity and Liver Support approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Immunity & Liver Support come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Immunity & Liver Support have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Immunity and Liver Support has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Immunity and Liver Support do?
Immunity & Liver Support capsules contain a combination of specially selected herbs known for their ability to cleanse and purify the system and improve immune functioning and liver health.
Used as a general tonic to protect against disease, Immunity & Liver Support capsules are also very effective during convalescence. This natural remedy promotes and speeds up healing to improve recovery after an illness. Immunity & Liver Support will help to keep your pet in peak health and is very effective as a companion remedy along with a range of our other natural remedies.
4. What does Immunity and Liver Support contain?
Immunity & Liver Support contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is known to contain bitter principles which have a beneficial effect on the liver and digestive system. (Kuusi T, Pyylaso H, and Autio K. "The bitterness properties of dandelion. II. Chemical investigations." Lebensm-Wiss Technol 1985; 18: 347-349.) Dandelion is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It enhances liver and gall bladder functioning and may decrease high blood pressure due to its diuretic properties (Hook I, McGee A, Henman M, and et al. "Evaluation of dandelion for diuretic activity and variation in potassium content." Int J Pharmacog 1993; 31(1):29-34.).
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning and for its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. Used as a natural antibiotic, immune stimulant and anti-allergy agent, Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system and has been investigated as a supportive treatment in AIDS therapy. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy and resistant to a range of illnesses. One study investigated Echinacea specifically for its supportive immune action in dogs (Reichling J, Fitzi J, Furst-Jucker J, et al. "Echinacea powder: treatment for canine chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections." Schweiz Arch Tierheilkd 2003;145(5):223-231.).
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, assisting with growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and increase hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness. Animal studies have shown its supportive function of the heart and overall health and specific supportive action on the animal liver and kidneys (Akbarsha MA, Vijendrakumar S, Kadalmani B, et al. "Curative property of Withania somnifera Dunal root in the context of carbendazim-induced histopathological changes in the liver and kidney of rat." Phytomedicine 2000; 7(6):499-507. )(Dhuley JN. "Adaptogenic and cardioprotective action of ashwagandha in rats and frogs." J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 70(1):57-63.).
- Milk Thistle (Sylibum marianus) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives and medical use of milk thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Milk thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, et al. “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases.” Orv Hetil 1989; 130(51):2723-2727. ). It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of prescription drugs and vaccinations on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning. Scientific analysis of milk thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at a cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver fctioning (Comoglio A, Tomasi A, Malandrino S, et al. Scavenging effect of silipide, a new silybin-phospholipid complex, on ethanol-derived free radicals. Biochem Pharmacol 1995; 50(8):1313-1316. ). This would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
5. Is Immunity and Liver Support approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Immunity and Liver Support is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Immunity and Liver Support follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
The capsules may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one capsule every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
7. In what form does Immunity & Liver Support come in?
Immunity & Liver Support is presented in convenient capsules that may be given whole or opened and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Used as a general tonic, Immunity & Liver Support capsules will help to keep your pet in peak health and are also very effective as a companion remedy along with a range of our other natural remedies.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from animal to animal, depending on many factors. As with all good tonics, continued benefits to health and vitality should be seen with regular use.
11. Does Immunity & Liver Support have any side effects?
No, Immunity & Liver Support does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Immunity & Liver Support have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Immunity and Liver Support contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.