- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does AmazaPet do?
- What does AmazaPet contain?
- Is AmazaPet approved by the FDA?
- How do I use AmazaPet?
- In what form does AmazaPet come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does AmazaPet have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
AmazaPet has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AmazaPet do?
AmazaPet is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve acute asthma symptoms including wheezing and discomfort to keep chests open and maintain easy breathing.
Especially formulated for pets that tend to suffer with respiratory functioning, AmazaPet helps to address acute asthmatic symptoms and their causes at a cellular level, thereby contributing to harmony and health in the respiratory system.
4. What does AmazaPet contain?
AmazaPet contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Althea (2X) is another effective respiratory remedy. It has been studied for its supportive action on respiratory health (Buechi, S., Vogelin, R., von Eiff, M. M., Ramos, M., and Melzer, J. "Open trial to assess aspects of safety and efficacy of a combined herbal cough syrup with ivy and thyme." Forsch.Komplementarmed. Klass.Naturheilkd. 2005;12(6):328-332.)
- Arsenicum alb (30C) is a natural remedy effective for assisting the body in coping with cold air in the early mornings. Arsen alb also has a variety of other benefits, and promotes clear and healthy eyes, noses and chests, while providing a soothing influence to all body systems.
- Inula (2X) has been used by homeopaths for centuries to address acute respiratory symptoms as well as for the digestive system. It is a respected homeopathic remedy to keep chests, noses and throats clear and healthy. In addition this ingredient has been studied for its calming effects. (Nesterova, IuV, Zelenskaia, K. L., Vetoshkina, T. V., Aksinenko, S. G., Gorbacheva, A. V., and Gorbatykh, N. A. "Mechanisms of antistressor activity of Inula helenium preparations". Eksp.Klin.Farmakol. 2003;66(4):63-65.)
- Kali mur (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt. Kali mur is well-known for its soothing and clarifying effect and also helps to improve liver functioning and strengthen blood and nerve tissue.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt used for rapid response when promoting clear air passages.
- Phosphorus (30C) is a well known natural remedy for the respiratory system and throats, as well as an excellent tonic for the nervous system.
AmazaPet is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives. In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is AmazaPet approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations AmazaPet and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use AmazaPet?
AmazaPet tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily
Note: Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use one tablet every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
7. In what form does AmazaPet come?
Presented in convenient tablets, AmazaPet is easy to administer without fussing or fighting.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
AmazaPet may be used when needed to keep chests open and maintain easy breathing.
10. How long until support is seen?
Most pets will begin responding to AmazaPet very quickly, often after one or two doses. Pets will also benefit from using our Immunity and Liver Support™ for healthy immune systems.
11. Does AmazaPet have any side effects?
No, AmazaPet does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of AmazaPet have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle contains 180 tablets and will last between 12-36 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
AmazaPet is safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.