- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Thyro-Pet do?
- What does Thyro-Pet contain?
- Is Thyro-Pet approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Thyro-Pet?
- In what form does Thyro-Pet come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Thyro-Pet have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
Thyro-Pet has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Thyro-Pet do?
Thyro-Pet is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts to relieve hypothyroid conditions in pets. This remedy will improve your pet’s thyroid functioning and increase the production of thyroid hormones naturally as well as address all the major symptoms associated with hypothyroidism, such as weight gain, constipation and fatigue.
4. What does Thyro-Pet contain?
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Thyro-Pet contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians and is not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective
Thyro-Pet contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable which is a prime source of iodine - crucial in preventing thyroid problems. It has been used in humans for thousands of years, especially in Chinese medicine, and is just as effective in domestic animals. Apart from the beneficial effect on thyroid functioning, kelp is also used as a metabolic stimulant and will help overweight pets to shed their excess weight. It has been studied for its ability to support health (Le Tutour B, Benslimane F, Gouleau MP, et al. "Antioxidant and pro-oxidant activities of the brown algae, Laminaria digitata, Himanthalia elongata, Fucus vesiculosus, Fucus serratus and Ascophyllum nodosum." J Applied Phycology 1998;10(2):121-129.). When using kelp medicinally for people or pets, always make sure that it is sourced from a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near to the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in Thyro-Pet has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins, heavy metal and other contamination.
- Huang Qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is an herb which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a revitalizing tonic for the endocrine system. It is a very useful protector of thyroid and adrenal gland function and also helps to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels (Yin X, Zhang S, Kong Y, et al. "Observation on efficiency of jiangtang capsule in treating diabetes mellitus type 2 with hyperlipidemia." Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 2001;7(3):214-216 ). Recent research also confirms the positive effect of Astragalus on helping the body fight against disease (Jiao Y, Wen J, Yu X. "Influence of flavonoid of Astragalus membranaceus's stem and leaves on the function of cell mediated immunity in mice". Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 1999;19(6):356-358.).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is a botanical cousin of Panax ginseng and has been used in ancient Chinese medicine for thousands of years to enhance energy levels and increase endurance. This herbal ingredient is excellent for addressing the fatigue that many pets with hypothyroid conditions suffer from. Recent research has clinically proven that regular use of Eleuthero will help the body to withstand physical stress and boost immune functioning.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used traditionally and in modern herbalism as a circulatory stimulant to regulate metabolism, thyroid and adrenal function. This herb is a good source of minerals as well as Vitamins A, B and C.
5. Is Thyro-Pet approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Thyro-Pet is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Thyro-Pet follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Thyro-Pet?
Thyro-Pet comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
To be taken 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
Caution: Not recommended for hyperthyroid conditions
7. In what form does Thyro-Pet come in?
Thyro-Pet comes in a convenient drop form that can be easily mixed in a little bit of your pet's favorite food and may be administered without a fuss.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to support healthy metabolism in pets.
10. How long until support is seen?
You should begin to notice results within 3-6 weeks of regular use, although some pets may respond even sooner.
11. Does Thyro-Pet have any side effects?
No, Thyro-Pet does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Thyro-Pet have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Thyro-Pet will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.