1. Does it really work?
Muscle & Joint Support™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Muscle and Joint Support do?
Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% natural remedy. Regular use will help to maintain health and mobility in the muscular skeletal system without the risk of side effects.
4. What does Muscle and Joint Support contain?
Muscle & Joint Support contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients:
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Scientific research in the West has confirmed the benefits of Devil’s Claw in supporting muscle, cartilage and joint health. (Chantre P, Cappelaere A, Leblan D, et al. Efficacy and tolerance of Harpagophytum procumbens versus diacerhein in treatment of osteoarthritis. Phytomedicine 2000; 7(3):177-183.)
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years as a tonic to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health. (Romay, C., Armesto, J., Remirez, D., Gonzalez, R., Ledon, N., and Garcia, I. "Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of C-phycocyanin from blue- green algae". Inflamm.Res 1998; 47(1):36-41. )
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, supporting strong and healthy cell membranes.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support and maintenance of healthy cartilage, which provides cushioning at the end of the bones and between joints. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries. It is also useful in easing normal age-related stiffness, and studies have demonstrated that this supplement is as effective in animals as it is in humans.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support routine elasticity to all cells and body tissues and maintain easy movement in the body.
- Nat phos (6C) helps to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Nat sulphuricum (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as the 'cell cleanser' and also helps to maintain balance in all body fluids. Nat sulph is also particularly useful for maintaining bone health.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Muscle and Joint Support approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Muscle & Joint Support is an herbal Dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Muscle & Joint Support follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Muscle and Joint Support?
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
Caution: Do not use together with prescription anti-inflammatory medication.
7. In what form does Muscle and Joint Support come?
Muscle & Joint Support comes in convenient capsule form. Capsules may be swallowed whole by larger dogs. However, most owners find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
This prevents stress to both pet and owner! Cats especially hate to have medicine forced down their throats, and will happily eat the dried herb when it is mixed with a little fish or meat.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Used regularly, you should notice a gradual improvement in your pet’s overall health.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results will vary depending on factors like diet, exercise as well your pet’s overall health. With consistent use, you should see results within 6-8 weeks, although some animals will respond sooner.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet will further enhance your pet's health, as well as the effectiveness of Muscle & Joint Support.
11. Does Muscle and Joint Support have any side effects?
No, Muscle & Joint Support does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Muscle & Joint Support have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Depending on the size of your pet, one bottle of Muscle & Joint Support capsules should last from 15-60 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy and nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established.