1. Does it really work?
Pupteeth Granules has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Pupteeth Granules do?
PupTeeth Granules is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relieve acute symptoms of teething such as gum pain, soreness and the subsequent urge to chew while promoting strong teeth in puppies and kittens. PupTeeth Granules help your pet to relax and experience a comfortable transition.
As an added bonus, PupTeeth Granules will also support the growth and development of strong and healthy teeth and bones and are therefore recommended for all young pets during the early months. PupTeeth Granules can be also used as needed for occasional chewing episodes.
4. What does Pupteeth Granules contain?
PupTeeth Granules contain the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Chamomilla (30C) is a well-known remedy for supporting comfort during the normal teething process.
- Calc phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which supports strength to the body and is useful during times of growth and development. It is also excellent for maintaining healthy circulation and the health of bones and teeth.
- Mag phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with well-known soothing properties and is especially useful for teething and for promoting digestive health.
- Passiflora (3X) is a homeopathic remedy known to soothe nerves – a common issue for teething pets. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing effects of Passiflora. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001;26(5):369-373).
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
PupTeeth Granules is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Pupteeth Granules approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations PupTeeth Granules and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Sprinkle one small pinch directly into your pet’s mouth three to five times daily as needed.
7. In what form does PupTeeth Granules come in?
PupTeeth comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
PupTeeth Granules can be used regularly to sooth your young pet and providing support during the normal teething process.
10. How long until support is seen?
PupTeeth Granules get to work almost immediately and results should be seen within about 5 minutes with continued support over time.
11. Does PupTeeth Granules have any side effects?
No, PupTeeth Granules does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of PupTeeth Granules have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
PupTeeth Granules can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in PupTeeth Granules and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 20g bottle of PupTeeth Granules contains approximately 100 doses and will last for about 30 days with daily use, depending on the size and needs of your pet.