1. Does it really work?
ProsPet Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ProsPet Drops do?
ProsPet Drops are a 100% safe and natural combination of natural ingredients especially chosen for their positive effect on prostate health in pets. ProsPet Drops may also be used as an ongoing tonic for male dogs over the age of 8 to assist in the maintenance of prostate health and has an excellent record in maintaining optimal prostate health in male dogs, especially for those owners who do not want their pets neutered.
4. What does ProsPet Drops contain?
ProsPet Drops contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto (Sabal Serrulata) has been studied for its supportive properties with regards to the prostate. (Kondas, J., Philipp, V., and Dioszeghy, G. Sabal serrulata extract (Strogen forte) in the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. Int Urol.Nephrol. 1996;28(6):767-772.)( Vahlensieck, W., Jr., Volp, A., Lubos, W., and Kuntze, M. "Benign prostatic hyperplasia--treatment with sabal fruit extract." A treatment study of 1,334 patients]. Fortschr Med 6-30-1993;111(18):323-326.)
- Cleavers (Galium aperine) is an excellent remedy for promotion of glandular health and also helps to support the functioning of the urinary tract and bladder. It has also been studied for its ability to support systemic cleansing. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds." 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition(245):50-52.)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) has been studied for its supportive properties with regards to the immune system (# Goel V, Lovlin R, Chang C, et al. "A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold." Phytother Res 2005;19(8):689-694.)
- Baryta carb (30C) is a natural ingredient effective in supporting prostate gland and urinary tract health.
5. Is ProsPet Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ProsPet Drops is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ProsPet Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ProsPet Drops?
Mix with food or a treat 2-3 times daily as follows:.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
7. In what form does ProsPet Drops come in?
ProsPet Drops come in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use it and why?
Use ProsPet Drops regularly to support prostate health in your pet.
10. How long until support is seen?
Like all good tonics, continued use of ProsPet Drops will result in gradual improvement over time. However, one can expect to see a start of positive results within the first week, with continual improvement over a 3 - 6 week period.
11. Does ProsPet Drops have any side effects?
No, ProsPet Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of ProsPet Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of ProsPet Drops will last for approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.