- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does UTI-Free do?
- What does UTI-Free contain?
- Is UTI-Free approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does UTI-Free come in?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does UTI-Free have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
1. Does it really work?
UTI-Free has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does UTI-Free do?
UTI-Free is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to naturally treat and relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections (UTIs), including frequent urination, bladder discomfort and urinary tract problems in both dogs and cats.
Especially aimed at pets that tend to suffer with bladder issues, UTI-Free helps to address acute symptoms and their causes at a cellular level, thereby contributing to harmony and health by supporting the urinary system and bladder and helping to prevent recurring infections.
4. What does UTI-Free contain?
UTI-Free contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Berberis vulg (3X) is a widely used homeopathic remedy and is well known for its positive effect on the bladder and urinary tract. This remedy also helps to support healthy immune system functioning. (Li SY, Ling LH, Teh BS, et al. "Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive properties of the bis- benzylisoquinolines: in vitro comparisons of tetrandrine and berbamine." Int J Immunopharmacol 1989;11(4):395-401.)
- Cantharis (6C) is often recommended for its ability to maintain a healthy flow of urine and soothe the bladder.
- Staphysagris (6C) is a proven natural remedy also recommended for urogenital health and as a well known prostate tonic.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
UTI-Free is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is UTI-Free approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, UTI-Free and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Initial dose: On the first day, administer every 30 min for up to 6 doses. For the next 7 days, administer 2-3 times daily.
Maintenance dose: Administer 2 doses daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
UTI-Free is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. UTI-Free can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in UTI-Free and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution: Please consult your vet should symptoms persist.
7. In what form does UTI-Free come in?
UTI-Free comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. The fine granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
For fast support: On the first day, administer every 30 min for up to 6 doses. For the next 7 days, administer 2-3 times daily.
For ongoing benefits: Two doses of UTI-Free daily to maintain urinary tract health.
10. How long until support is seen?
Individual results may vary depending on a variety of factors. However, results should be noted within a few hours and should continue to improve over the following days. A 7-10 day course is recommended.
11. Does UTI-Free have any side effects?
No, UTI-Free does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and homeopathic. The ingredients of UTI-Free have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of UTI-Free will last 15-30 days depending on usage and size of your pet.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or nursing?
Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing.