1. Does it really work?
Vi-Pro Plus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Vi-Pro Plus do?
Vi-Pro Plus is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered homeopathic preparation of the canine distemper vaccine (CDV) formulated to protect against symptoms like fever, diarrhea and respiratory symptoms.
In addition, Vi-Pro Plus supports health and integrity within the respiratory and digestive systems and maintains healthy body temperature within normal ranges. Used under the supervision of a homeopathic or holistic vet, Vi-Pro Plus can make all the difference to support your animal’s body without the risk of serious side effects.
4. What does Vi-Pro Plus contain?
Vi-Pro Plus contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Bryonia (6C) is a natural remedy that is also very effective in supporting the health of the respiratory system and is well-known for its ability to keep the chest and respiratory tract clear and support healthy breathing.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is one of the most recognized homeopathic remedy to assist the immune system. This has been confirmed by a large body of scientific research to support its effectiveness. (Barrett BP, Brown RL, Locken K, et al. "Treatment of the common cold with unrefined echinacea. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial." Ann Intern Med 2002;137(12):939-946.) (Goel V, Lovlin R, Chang C, et al. "A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold." Phytother Res 2005;19(8):689-694.)
- Pulsatilla (30C) is a natural remedy that is useful for keeping sinuses clear and healthy.
- Veratrum alb (30C) is a homeopathic remedy that is often recommended to soothe the stomach and maintain firm stools, helping to address diarrhea. Veratrum alb also supports the natural temperature regulation mechanisms of the body and can assist in maintaining fluid balance.
Vi-Pro Plus is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Vi-Pro Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Vi-Pro Plus and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Preventative: Administer 3 times daily for 5 days. May be repeated at 3-6 month intervals or following exposure.
Acute: First, administer hourly until symptoms subside. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for up to 21 days.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: ¼ cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
Please remember that Canine Distemper is a serious illness and it is recommended that any dog with an acute outbreak should be taken to a holistic or homeopathic vet to monitor treatment. Home treatment of acute Distemper is not advised and Vi-Pro Plus should be used under the supervision of a holistic or homeopathic vet for cases of active Distemper infections.
7. In what form does Vi-Pro Plus come in?
Vi-Pro Plus is presented in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to dogs of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. No fuss and bother!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Vi-Pro Plus can be taken as a standard health supporter. For dogs that have existing conditions, treatment with Vi-Pro Plus under veterinarian supervision is recommended. Under these circumstances and with the appropriate supportive homeopathic treatment, recovery rates are good and most dogs will feel supported within a few days.
10. How long until support is seen?
Most pets will begin responding to Vi-Pro Plus very quickly, often after one or two doses. Pets will also benefit from using our Immunity and Liver Support for healthy immune systems.
11. Does Vi-Pro Plus have any side effects?
No, Vi-Pro Plus does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Vi-Pro Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Vi-Pro Plus will last for 15 - 30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
13. What else can I do help my pet?
Avoid contact with raccoons, foxes, skunks and other potentially infected wildlife if possible.
Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to support your pet's immune functioning.
Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit.